New profile posts

My name is Manoj Kukade, I want a farm labour for my field for some basic tasks of the field like watering crops, caring cows. Need immediately, please contact me.
Hi, my name is Jojo. Our farm is at Cumbum, Theni. I've cauliflower, coriander and red lady papaya in this farm. It will be ready within 1 month. Please let me know if you have any requirement.
How to scare monkeys from my farm ?
garao56
garao56
Better to rear black faced monkey on seeing it the other species run away from your farm

G Anandarao
We are supplier of green net packing bag for export. a good capacity and good quality. Drumstick bag, green chilly bag, est.
LOOKING CONTACT DETAIL FOR CONTRACT FARMING HINDUSTAN UNILEVER - HUL
S
shantanu_1412
I am Agri consultant. Pl send me details about ur Farming works as Contract farming. pl contract
We are supplier of green net packing bag for export. 5kg & 10 kg capacity and good quality. Drumstick bag, green chilly bag, ect....
I want to sell my mango farm 42 guntha table land with 44 mango trees ,3-4 kaju and 1 farm house expecting 53 lakhs, 15 kms from nivali phata on mumbai-goa highway near ratnagiri
I have 18 to 20 year old teakwood trees with 20 feet height and 1.5 to 2 feet girth at my farm house, which is located around 100km far from Belagavi. Interested buyers can contact.
Hi,
I am interested in cultivation of Makandi root @ my place in Tumkur having 4 acres of land with sufficient water source very near 12 kms from Sree Siddhaganga Mutth. Kyatsandra Tumkur. Sand mix soil type. Pls can I get the details of the cultivation process & all.
Thanks With regards,
Sudheendra N.