Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Why Farmer community is not interested to adopt latest research in Agriculture ?

Register

Click Here!

ratilal

The various research in agriculture sector through different organisations, scientists, progressive farmers, individuals etc. is being done. Why farmers are having very little interest to adopt the new research in their agriculture? Many agricultural scientist could not apply their research in their own agricultural farms. They are applying new science and technology at their working / service place, but not at their own farms.
I myself is also trying to motivate farmers in this matter since 1976, but I am very little succeeded. My own profession is also related to farmers and agriculture.
I my self providing services for groundwater exploration exploration by scientific way. I fix pin points for bore well/dug well having maximum quantity of water at estimated depth. the farmers who have taken our services have may time succeeded and not wasted money for trial and error for more and more wells. After our success about 70-80 percent demand is not increasing even if in the same village where we have given positive results two three times. So we are providing new and unknown farmers having no reference or recommendation about our services.
So I am finding out the reason of this type lack of enthusiasm since a long back, but can't find out the proper cause and the solution for the same.
i am seeking for a definite and solid applicable solution for the above described problem.

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)