Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

which power tiller/weeder is successful in orchard management?

Register

Click Here!

narender64

I am looking forward to solve the labour problem in weed management,
Farm Yard Manure application every year in an orchard i.e fruit plantation or agroforestry plantation by using a most successful machine which may be called a power tiller / weeder / mini tractor etc.

I am seeking the feedback from farmers using it.

not from manufacturers, because every manufacturer claims theirs is the best.
and generally we can not get the feel of it by reading their literature or even seeing it in a show room. only the person who used it in the field can give correct feedback.

Thank you

kalroche

I too have the same issue

actually i am also waiting on somebody to respond. I have the same problem with my mango, guava farm. lot of bushes, weed, every year couldnt afford the labor to fix this. its 14 acres land, in rainy season lot of grass comes up. and the more you plough more you see bushes coming up.

I am an impression that a power tiller/ walking tractor with a slasher attachment would work for this. but not sure.

I appreciate any body who solved this problem with not only power tiller/walking tractor but also any other suggestion

thanks in advance

kalroche

kalroche

Any body have any info on Karshak tillers r they good?

Any body have any info on Karshak tillers r they good?

I am from hyderabad, ap and would like to know how about these karshak tillers performance, after sales service, subsidy program.

I have mango farm spread in to 10 acres, and would like to know is it good fit for weed management, ploughing etc.

thanks in advance

kalroche