Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

we require consultancy for dairy farm near chennai

Register

Click Here!

vkrajavelu

we want to start a dairy farm some where close to chennai and we are looking for well qualified consultants to guide us in setting up a farm.

Last edited:

vetlenin

Dairy farming

Hi
My Name is Dr Lenin Prabakaran, a Vet with MBA.
I have served in many countries and being part of consultancy in the middle-east and Russia.
Currently, I am in Salalah, Oman on a visit to a dairy farm having 5000+ milking heads.
Should you require a project proposal on dairy farming, I am willing to provide.
I need some information like, what is the size of herd?, in chennai where? do you have fodder cultivation? where do you plan to buy heifers/cows from? etc.
You can write to me to
Thanks
Dr Lenin Prabakaran

Last edited by a moderator:

gottupalli

diary farm feed supply

we will suply dry and green grass,horlicks powder,black gram top layer,jowar powder,rice proptien powder,beens type of dal any information pls contact from andhra

drwaran

Your requirement for a Consultant in dairy farming

Dear Sir,

with regard to your requirement for a consultant to help you in establishing a dairy farm near Chennai, you may look at my thread "Zero Budget Dairy Farming" in the consultancy section of this website.

After reading it, should you be further interested in discussions you are welcome to call me on any weekday between 1800 and 2000 hrs on my cell no. 94432 63392

with best wishes.

nilemilk

Milk Dairy is on Rent/Lease in Tamilnadu

we want to start a dairy farm some where close to chennai and we are looking for well qualified consultants to guide us in setting up a farm.
Hi,
As I want to give my Packet Milk Dairy Plant on lease/rental so if you (or) your friends are interested on the same please contact me at
Plant location: TamilNadu (Cuddalore).
Condition: Good.
Thanks

nilemilk

Milk Dairy is on Rent/Lease in Tamilnadu

Hi,
As I want to give my Packet Milk Dairy Plant on lease/rental so if you (or) your friends are interested on the same please contact me at
Plant location: TamilNadu (Cuddalore).
Condition: Good.
Thanks