Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Turmeric seeds

Register

Click Here!

lazar

Hi, I am from Hiriyur, Karnataka. I wanted to grow turmeric in my agri land ,soil condition is Black and red(suitable for horticulture plants). Is that suitable for turmeric cultivation, if so where can i get suitable seeds and what is rate of the seeds per acre.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turmeric seeds

Hi, I am from Hiriyur, Karnataka. I wanted to grow turmeric in my agri land ,soil condition is Black and red(suitable for horticulture plants). Is that suitable for turmeric cultivation, if so where can i get suitable seeds and what is rate of the seeds per acre.
e-mail:rnkmr282@gmail.com.
Dear Sir,
I can provide Turmeric Planting material , pl send details about ur area.

send me ur contact no.
Thanks

spyadav

i have black turmeric

e-mail:rnkmr282@gmail.com.
I have huge amount of black turmeric (fully black , red, blue) . if you need i can provide @ $300/kg . You can call me

rawtherspices

Turmeric exporter

]is one of the leading processors and exporters of SPICES and COFFEE in India.

Established in the year 1960, with an experience of over four decades in the realm of quality spices and coffee, we have travelled a long way and gained a strong foothold in the market. Our exclusive range includes ground spices, whole spices, blended spices, seasonings, sesame, dehydrated products and others, that are farm fresh with rich nutritional values.

RAWTHER’s COFFEE, a division of SA Rawther Spices (P) Ltd is solely dedicated to the cultivation and processing of coffee, meeting international requirements of coffee varieties and grades.

We can supply you the best quality turmeric seeds

We can supply you the best quality turmeric seeds. These are from orissa's kandhamal organic turmeric which has a very good aroma, colour, nedicinal properties and good yielding capacity also.
Please feel free to talk with us.
with regards
Ashutosh Behuria

Bhubaneswar,Orissa

sambits

We can supply you the best quality turmeric seeds. These are from orissa's kandhamal organic turmeric which has a very good aroma, colour, nedicinal properties and good yielding capacity also.
Please feel free to talk with us.
with regards
Ashutosh Behuria

Bhubaneswar,Orissa
Hi Ashutosh
i am located at bhubaneswar. I need turmeric seeds for my 2 acres of land. plz contact me.

cosmosgreen

We too are in in Tavergere, in Karnataka and have just harvested Turmeric. Please let us know in how many acres you would like to sow? Ideally you will need 1 ton seeds per acre. Please call me at 09444682551 / 8197392782.

Raghavan