Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Wanted to purchase 50 to 100 acre land

Register

Click Here!

subhuday

Wanted to purchase 50 to 100 acre land any where in India for agriculture and plantation purpose. Any one who are willing to sale land can reply me with property details and price per acre.

Last edited by a moderator:

hvedi01

Hello Sir, We have about 112 acres of agricultural land available at a distance of 105 KM from Bhopal MadhyaPradesh, the cost of which will be only 350000/- per acre, if you want to buy, tell me.

lakkc183

ok sar lands available Telangana 50 to 100 acers cheap price agriculture if interested contact me.

mishrak

Hello Sir, We have about 112 acres of agricultural land available at a distance of 105 KM from Bhopal MadhyaPradesh, the cost of which will be only 350000/- per acre, if you want to buy, tell me.
I am interested. Please provide details like exact location, soil type, road, water and electricity

vamshi01

I can provide the land in konkan region near Ratnagiri. Price range will be 1.2L - 1.5L per acre.
Where in Konkan region exactly....can you please tell me nearest airport with distance.
Thank you,

harivigne

Wanted to purchase 50 to 100 acre land any where in India for agriculture and plantation purpose. Any one who are willing to sale land can reply me with property details and price per acre.
Land area 60acers
Number of coconut trees 3800
50horse power agri current
Two well on river bed
One bore
Another one well situated in farm
Complete dairy set up for 70 cows with complete setup
Red soil
Good water source
Complete fenced
Labour quatres 6 nos
Location near cumbum
Total budget 12 crores( negotiable )
Expecting direct buyers only

hiveorgan

100 acres land available in Kollegal area, Near Mysore, Karnataka. Suitable for Agri Industry, Food Processing, dairy unit etc. as the the land is convereted for Agri business use.

agri20

Available as per your budget and we can provide complete solution starting from bankable project report preparation, assisting for getting subsidy (central and state), labor and staff arrangement and training, organic farming training and certification and marketing support for your produce. Apart from this we can provide services like document verification of the land, legal opinion, co ordinatng with revenue department for survey and patta transfer etc.,

If you are interested please send me your contact details.