Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Tharparkar cows, bull and heifers

Register

Click Here!

shahulumar

We need native purebreed Tharparkar cows, bull and heifers , for our farm in Coimbatore.

Our experience in having cross bred cows , supposed to be big milk yielders has been bad.Hence we intend to dispose and go in for Tharprakar cows. The cross bred ones are simply not suitable for warm tropical climates.These need too much care and attention.

We need urgently. Please let me know if you have .You can also send me a private message.

Thank you

Please contact..........

Last edited by a moderator:

drwaran

Dear shaulumar,

I fully appreciate your decision to change to indian breed of cows for your farm.

In this regard, you may like to look at my article (thread) under the heading "Zero Budget Dairy Farming" in the consultancy section of this website.

For assistance in obtaining pure Tharparkar cows right from its native tract of Indus valley, you may please contact me on my email id dr.waran@gmail.com

Dr S Rajeshwaran BVSc PGDRM

dairyexperts123

We need native purebreed Tharparkar cows, bull and heifers , for our farm in Coimbatore.

Our experience in having cross bred cows , supposed to be big milk yielders has been bad.Hence we intend to dispose and go in for Tharprakar cows. The cross bred ones are simply not suitable for warm tropical climates.These need too much care and attention.

We need urgently. Please let me know if you have .You can also send me a private message.

Thank you

Please contact..........
You have to take pains to procure Tharparkar cows from Rajasthan . Visit Mukundan farm at Chengalpat , he will give all details .
Contact me for furthur advice. ( bet. 7 to 9 Pm. ) at Bangalore.

Last edited by a moderator: