wanted pure Essential oils

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

avstyagi

We have a regular requirement of pure Essential Oils. We want to source high quality and pure essential oils only from people having their own distillation unit. If they are organic in nature then proper certifications would be required.

Kindly send us your list of essential oils that you produce / distill mentioning the place/state of production.

Regards

Akshay Tyagi

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

xaeol

Dear sir, how about folded essences from apple?

We have a regular requirement of pure Essential Oils. We want to source high quality and pure essential oils only from people having their own distillation unit. If they are organic in nature then proper certifications would be required.

Kindly send us your list of essential oils that you produce / distill mentioning the place/state of production.

Regards

Akshay Tyagi
Do u need product like this? If possiable you may contact me.

essences (aromas) from apple (2000 folds)
Packing: in HDPE plastic drum, 215.8kg/drum, 80 drums/16.416MT in 1X20‘ container.
Quantity: as per your request.
Price: 8750/MT CFR Hamburg
Payment: 70% prepayment, the balance 30% by CAD.

Jianglei
Sales Manager of
SAAME Foodstuff Branch of Shaanxi SAAME I/E Co., Ltd.

Last edited by a moderator:

neobaromatics

essential oils

We have a distilation facility with food and pharma grade oils. What are you looking for and what QTY. We can custom distill based on your needs.

Robert Achal

neob aromatics

Last edited by a moderator:

avstyagi

Dear Mr robert,

kindly let me know what all oils that you produce and distill. we donot want essences or conversion into food/ pharma grade. We want it for use in clinic for theraupetic effects of the oil.

Rgds

Akshay Tyagi

Status
Not open for further replies.