Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Marketing Consultant

Register

Click Here!

sanhot

Dear members,

I have one garden product which I want to put it in Super stores. I am looking out for someone who can help me in registering this product with National or Local (Pune) super stores to get the shelf space for sell.

Any person having experience in registering this kind of produt to super store may contact me in Pune.

Contract will be given based on one time remuneration or can be based on sales volumes?

Reply through this post and visit my website for detail.

Regards,
Sanjiv Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

kamadenugroup

Kamadenu group - Business Associates

KAMADENU GROUP- Invites Business associates across the States.

KAMADHENU GROUP - invites entrepreneurs across the State / District wise to partner as District FRANCHISEE / BUSINESS ASSOCIATE in the ever growing water treatment and wastewater treatment plants industry.

A professionally managed marketing organization, Kamadenu Marketing Services, Hyderabad, introduces itself as the Marketing and service provider for Solar, Water & Waste Water Treatment industry.

PROFILE:
Established in 2004 as a proprietor concern and is well equipped to offer marketing services to its group companies like Solar, water and wastewater treatment plants.
Our sister concern Delta Ion Exchange Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9000 – 2008 certified state-of-the-art technology, excellent manufacturing and processing facility, is a leading manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of drinking water filtration systems. Dedicated to the Water and Waste water treatment industry, we proudly boast of high level of skill and experience in installing excellent purity process and drinking water filtration systems. Our experience covers the entire spectrum from small scale modifications and up-grades to total design and installation of multi-million pound and ultra high-purity systems.
We provide the following services:
• Mineral Water Plant based on Reverse Osmosis Technology suitable for bottled water plant, beverage industries, village plants, swimming pools, pharmaceutical industries, textile industries, green houses, farm houses and poultry farms.
• Drinking Water Filtration System with and without UV for home use.
• Domestic RO mineral water for home, office, restaurant, laboratory, clinic, hospitals, etc.
• Water Softening Plant for hard water for applications like industries, laundry, boiler, soft drink plant, ice factory, etc.
• Annual Maintenance contract for systems supplied by us.
• Supply of spares and components for water treatment industry.
• Community Drinking water plants on B O M format (Build-Operate-Maintenance)

Our Product Range
An ISO 9001 - 2008 State - of - art process technology and microprocessor based instrumentation and automation calls for very high standards in the quality. Our product line includes:-

• Domestic R O systems

• Reverse Osmosis Plants

• Bottled Mineral Water Plants

• Mobile Water Treatment Plants

• Sewage & Effluent Treatment Plant

• Iron Removal filters

• Fluoride Removal filters

• Water Softeners

• Community Drinking Water Plants

The water and wastewater treatment industry is estimated at Rs 50000 crores and is growing at 35% every year. This trend is also being reflected worldwide. The current water treatment and wastewater treatment industry penetration levels are very low in India compared to West and offers immense scope to scale up exponentially.

Over the years the company has built an enviable reputation for high quality products backed by excellent after sales support. Kamadenu has fine tuned and built excellent management systems in marketing, sales, customer support and after sales service and now aggressively planning to expand across the Nation with State / District wise centers through the franchisee format.

Franchisee / Business Associate requirements include space of 500 sft in any good location and basic office / shop infrastructure. Excellent profits, high growth every year can be expected.

For more details contact:

Last edited by a moderator:

arjun11

Marketing

Let me know your website details.

I have one garden product which I want to put it in Super stores. I am looking out for someone who can help me in registering this product with National or Local (Pune) super stores to get the shelf space for sell.

Any person having experience in registering this kind of produt to super store may contact me in Pune.

Contract will be given based on one time remuneration or can be based on sales volumes?

Reply through this post and visit my website for detail.

Regards,
Sanjiv Kumar[/QUOTE]