Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted land in tiruvanamalai

Register

Click Here!

sarvadharma2000

resident of India, married to an Indian woman is looking for a land residential/agriculture for farm house in tiruvanamalai or around.access by mud road, availability of water, and eventually electricity.
please contact me
Philippe MILLET

Last edited by a moderator:

nathi

agri land

resident of India, married to an Indian woman is looking for a land residential/agriculture for farm house in tiruvanamalai or around.access by mud road, availability of water, and eventually electricity.
please contact me
Philippe MILLET
hello sir
agri land available in t v m dist in your looking area pls contact me

perikali

please contact me
Philippe MILLET
Hi Philippe,

I just picked up land there. if you want any help call me

Hari

PERIKALI

suresh6265

The Land is Located at Mathuram Pattu Village in Thiruvannamalai District.
Good Investment
500 Acre Available.
Thiruvannamalai is one of the Pancha Bootha Sthalangal representing the fire element along with Chidambaram, Sri Kalahasti, Thiruvanaikoil and Kanchipuram representing sky, air, water and earth respectively.
Four Brahmotsavams are celebrated every year, the most famous of which is the one celebrated during the Tamil month of Karthikai (November/December). The ten day event culminates on the day of Karthigai Deepam. On that evening, a huge lamp is lit in a cauldron with three tons of ghee at the top of the Annamalai hill.
Transport
Road
Thiruvannamalai is well connected to many cities and towns in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh by road. This town lies on the junction of the Chittoor - Cuddalore state highway and the Puduchery - Bengalooru national highway (NH 66). The TNSTC operates many bus services to the different towns and cities in Tamil Nadu.
Rail
A railway line between Vellore and Villupuram passes through Thiruvannamalai, where passengers can board a passenger train to Vellore (up) or Villupuram (down) (traffic in this section is now closed for gauge conversion). The nearest major railway station is at Tindivanam (63 km).
Air
The nearest airport is at Chennai 170 km.
Economy
In spite of being very close to the city of Chennai, there are no major industries in and around Thiruvannamalai. As a result, large number of people of this district have traditionally been looking for opportunities either in Bangalore or Chennai.

dilipindu

The Land is Located at Mathuram Pattu Village in Thiruvannamalai District.
Good Investment
500 Acre Available.
Thiruvannamalai is one of the Pancha Bootha Sthalangal representing the fire element along with Chidambaram, Sri Kalahasti, Thiruvanaikoil and Kanchipuram representing sky, air, water and earth respectively.
Four Brahmotsavams are celebrated every year, the most famous of which is the one celebrated during the Tamil month of Karthikai (November/December). The ten day event culminates on the day of Karthigai Deepam. On that evening, a huge lamp is lit in a cauldron with three tons of ghee at the top of the Annamalai hill.
Transport
Road
Thiruvannamalai is well connected to many cities and towns in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh by road. This town lies on the junction of the Chittoor - Cuddalore state highway and the Puduchery - Bengalooru national highway (NH 66). The TNSTC operates many bus services to the different towns and cities in Tamil Nadu.
Rail
A railway line between Vellore and Villupuram passes through Thiruvannamalai, where passengers can board a passenger train to Vellore (up) or Villupuram (down) (traffic in this section is now closed for gauge conversion). The nearest major railway station is at Tindivanam (63 km).
Air
The nearest airport is at Chennai 170 km.
Economy
In spite of being very close to the city of Chennai, there are no major industries in and around Thiruvannamalai. As a result, large number of people of this district have traditionally been looking for opportunities either in Bangalore or Chennai.

I am intrest in 20 acers land please send me 1 acer cost and other details my cel , my mail

Agri.Farm land Reg.

Dear Sir,
There is Agriculture land is available in good water and soil with road facilities. for information connect me through

griculture land is available

Dear Sir (Philippe MILLET),
There is Agriculture land is available in good water and soil with road facilities. for information connect me through