Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted land for lease or joint venture for Rose cultivation

Register

Click Here!

kulkarni13

Hi,

We are young company involved in import & export of fresh cut flowers out of Bangalore. Group has a experience of 6 years in the field, due to demand in european market and Middle east market for Roses, we are looking for minimum 20 acres of land with good water resourse either for long term lease or joint venture in and around 100 to 150 kms radius from bangalore

please contact if anyboday is interested

Last edited:

vilasdurve

land in pune, maharashtra

dear sir,
are you interested in buying land in pune district. the atmosphere is the best for rose cultivation.
please contact me if you desirous to have land here around pune
thank you
regards
veelasa durve
922 56 46 932
cvd@colossusfinance.com
vilasdurve@rediffmail.com
CEO
kcolossus land management and advising services
kcolossus financiall consultancy

finexindia

details

we have land about 11.5 acres on the highway road, between dharapuram and palani, it is about 100 kms from coimbatore airport , and close to madurai airport too. it has red soil, pls let me know ur preferece, if interested u can send me a private message

irshadchand

Land (7 acres)available for lease within 58km radius from bangalore

Hi,

We are young company involved in import & export of fresh cut flowers out of Bangalore. Group has a experience of 6 years in the field, due to demand in european market and Middle east market for Roses, we are looking for minimum 20 acres of land with good water resourse either for long term lease or joint venture in and around 100 to 150 kms radius from bangalore

Dear Sir,

We have Farm Land (7 acres)available for lease within 58km radius from bangalore,fully fenced with two borewells and one open well, House and servant rooms ideally suited for rose farming. If interested please contact
Mr.Jabir

Last edited by a moderator:

pinaka

land available

Hi,

About 9 acres agricultural land is available in Chikkaballapur dist., about 70 km from bangalore. If interested please contact

isitsuresh

i am interested in your praposal

dear sir.

i am interested in your praposal.contact me for furthur discussions asap.

Regards,