Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted - Land for Dairy/Organic Farm - Valparai

Register

Click Here!

arjun 85

Myself Arjun Balaraman, a native of Trichur DT,Kerala, been looking for investment opportunities in or around Kerala. Being Nature lover from childhood, my investment ideas lean more towards farming & animal husbandry. I’ve been a frequent visitor to some of the farms in Kerala,Tamil Nadu & Karnataka and have now been able to draw out an initial picture for my project.
Going forward on this idea, I seek your assistance in choosing appropriate and affordable land for the farm. Prime objective would be to set up enough land and structures to support a minimum livestock of 25 cows & a medium sized poultry hut. Secondarily the plan supports plantation & organic farming. The preferred locations are listed below,prioritywise
1.Valparai, 2.Malakkaparai, 3.Munnar, 4.Peerumade, 5.Wagamon, 6.ooty, 7.Kodaikanal, 8.Coorg ,Or else it could be any place in South India with similar geography to the above said towns. It would be of great interest if we could analyze the details of existing farms which are up on sale or takeover.
Further I am in regular touch with a bunch of contacts from NABARD,Ministry of Agriculture,Kissan Kerala and a few recognized consultants, to assist me, give colors to my dream. To be honest I am not in a rush with regards to the plans but would certainly like to get this kick started without any waste of time
I would be grateful if resources within your prestigious agency could give me an effective feedback with maximum details possible

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)