Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

wanted investor and partner for dairy project in uttarpradesh(kanpur)

Register

Click Here!

kumud11

hello,
wanted investor for dairy project in uttarpradesh and get huge return long term business with long term profit land,building,food etc. remember huge profit and agreement too.everythng is ready interested parties please mail me on

Last edited by a moderator:

kaeley

hello,
wanted investor for dairy project in uttarpradesh and get huge return long term business with long term profit land,building,food etc. remember huge profit and agreement too.everythng is ready interested parties please mail me on
Dear,
write details for dairy and location,
Thanks.

drsarkar

hello,
Dear Kumud 11 ,

Best decision to start Dairy farm sector at kanpur zone ..Welcome to start milk business in our Birth State .. Plz contact us immediately for set up Farm with more than 200 dairy cows / buffaloes ..

kumud11

hello thanks for taking interest

Hello drsarkar and kaeley,
I have prepare all the details starting cost .I need 10 to 15 lakhs plz mail me If you are interested .I am from uttarpradesh and want to start dairy project in uttarpradesh city:-kanpur huge profit earning sure.Long term partnership as well as I start fish farming business to very soon.