Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Farm Manager

Register

Click Here!

colours

We are looking for a farm manager, who can also manage a dairy.

Our farms are located near Shimoga, Karnataka.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

varsha01

Application for the post of Farm Manager

We are looking for a farm manager, who can also manage a dairy.

Our farms are located near Shimoga, Karnataka.

Regards,

Vishwa

CARRIER OBJECTIVE :-
LOOKING FOR CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN A VIBRANT WORK ATMOSPHERE WHICH ENCOURAGES ONE TO THINK DIFFERENT, CONTEST THE CONVENTIONAL AND WHERE INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY ARE VALUED ALONG WITH THE POSSIBILITIES FOR GROWTH, LEARNING AND EXPANDING ONE” S HORIZONES
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: - 13 YEARS.

WORK ENGAGEMENTS:

Since 1stTH November, 2006 Onwards.
Working as a Sr. LIAISON OFFICER in Patel Engineering Ltd at Shimla office for liaisoning with Himachal Pradesh power Corporation Ltd, and SJVN Limited and other government statutory bodies.

4th March, 2004 till October, 2006.

Worked as a LIAISON OFFICER in Shimla Office of M/s SSJV PROJECTS LTD a joint Venture of M/s Satyam (A Construction divison), M/s Shankarnarayana Constructions and M/s Nagarjuna Consruction Company, for Sorang H E Project a 100 MW, Lambadug HEP (25MW), Palchan Bhang (4.5MW) BOOT (Build, Own, Operate & Transfer) projects situated in HP. I was involved for Forest clearances, land acquisition case process and DPR preparation work for the said project besides other necessary clearances.
March, 2002 TO November, 2003.

Worked as an District Project Officer at Udupi District of Karnataka State under National Reconstruction Corps, a scheme under Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs, Govt. of India. Under my supervision 100 volunteers’ implemented health, water harvesting and self help group schemes.

June, 1999 TO March, 2002.
Worked as a SOCIAL WORKER at Chitradurga and Hassan Districts of Karnataka State.
MAY,1995 TO FEBRUARY,1999.
Worked as a part time Reporter cum advertisement Executive with local news paper Mangalore Mitra. During this period I also did my LLB.

DECEMBER,1991 to JANUARY 1995.
Worked as a Cashier in M/S Bhashan Restaurant near Mangalore while doing my graduation.

WORK EXPERIENCE
 Specialization in liaisoning and communication between our Company and Clients like SJVN Limited and Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited and other important government departments in Shimla for the smooth running of our project works and other contractual matters with Head Office.

 DURING LAST 13 YEARS MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS ARE :

 Worked in 4 BOOT Hydroelectric Projects during last 10 years.
 Worked for 4 packages of 3 major contracts in HP.
 Successfully liaisoned one EPC tender of 450MW project.
 Successfully done all clearance works of one BOOT project.
 Liaisoned for six tenders and succeeded in Four tenders of HPPCL.
 Independently looking after all the liaison works of Patel Engineering Ltd at Shimla.
 Successfully done NOC works of Sorang HEP before the schedule.
 Doing all the initial statutory clearance works of new contracts.
 Doing additional works of accounts & Guest house maintenance at Shimla.
 Attending day to day departmental communications.
 Working as a soul link between our H. O. and client corporate offices.
 Arranging meeting between company and client.
 Successfully supervised 100 members/ volunteers in social setup.
 Good relationship between client, Pollution Control Board, Industries, Labour, PF etc. Departments.

 BRIEF ABOUT WORKDONE:-

LIAISON WORKS.

Having a experience of liaison for price rate contracts of Sawra Kuddu Package –I, Package - III, Kashang Stage II & III, Kashang Stage I, Sainj 100 MW EPC Tender, Shongtong Karcham 450 MW EPC tender with Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. Liaison officer in Shimla I am responsible for keeping good relationship between our company and clients i. e. HPPCL and SJVNL and statutory bodies like Pollution Control Board, Labour, PF, Industries, Transmission, Tax Departments etc,. I am involved in the preparation of Rampur HEP BD for preparing cases and communications. Timely arranging DB meetings and DB members site visits of Rampur HEP and Sawra Kuddu HEP.
BOOT PROJECTS:-I have experience liaison for BOOT projects from submission of tender documents, organize site visits with the consultation of Vice President/Deputy Director(P) for eight project sites with consultants, Head Office officials and Departmental officials. Collected all the necessary documents e.g. drawings, discharge data etc. for the brief study of projects. Attended all departmental quarries of the tenders. We got Dugar HEP (236MW) at Pangi valley of Himachal Pradesh.
Works Handled

 As Liaison Officer/ Administrative officer in Shimla Office looking all the Liaison works, administrative works and Accounts of M/s. Himachal Sorang Power Pvt. Ltd., a 100 MW BOOT basis project situated in Kinnaur (HP).
 For the presentation of Sorang HEP (100 MW). Prepared presentation documents under the guidance of General Manager (Power) and presented on 22nd July 2004.
 Pursued Detail Project Report Case and day to day communication from Departmental queries and Consultants.
 Submitted other NOC cases for Departmental approval eg. IPH, Local authorities and other Departments.
 Pursued forest case according to the guidance of various authorities of the Departments. Public hearing at site.
 Experience of successfully conducting Public Hearing at Sorang Site dated 22nd Feb, 2006. Implementation agreement, Pursued IA Case various branches like Law, Infrastructure Development Board and Cabinet. Signed on 28th Jan, 2006. All the necessary clearances of Sorang HEP (100MW) are obtained, land acquisition cases in process and in final stage.
 Experience of handling accounts of Sorang HEP March 2004 to September 2006.
 Pursued Forest Wild Life sanctuary case various Forest Depts. For Lambadug HEP (25 MW)
 Pursued Implementation agreement of Lambadug HEP case various branches like Law, Infrastructure Development Board and Cabinet and the MOU signed on 28th Jan, 2006.
 Pursued various necessary liaison works and MOU works Palchan Bhang HEP (4.5MW).
 Other liaison work of SSJV Projects Pvt. Ltd., Larji HEP (126 MW), UHL HEP (100 MW), Parbati HEP Lot II in Shimla carried by me. Liaisoning with M/s. SJVNL Contracts and other departments for the Const. Work of Bhaba Tail Race Diversion and allied structure works since purchasing of tender. Attended site labour problems and local problems and other statutory requirements of BTRDT works. Liaisoning with M/s. HPJVVNL Contracts and planning departments for the Const. Work of Ganvi HEP works since purchasing of tender.

IN ADDITIONS I WAS INVOLVED FOR FOLLOWING WORKS:

 Know how of M.S. Excel & Microsoft Word in Computer.
 Worked for ISO Certificate for six months M/S SSJV Projects Pvt. Ltd.

PRESENT PROFILE:

NAME OF ORGANISATION : Patel Engineering Ltd.
PRESENT POSITION : Sr. LIAISON OFFICER
PRESENT RESPONSIBILITY : Liaison works of our clients HPPCL and SJVN Limited for running projects, other new tender related works, and other statutory works of projects in shimla and establishment and accounts of shimla office.

PRESENT SALARY : Total CTC Rs. 6.13 Lacs per annum + HR

WORK EXPERIENCE. : Experience in all the liaison and statutory
Clearance works, tender works & accounts.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATONS:

Bachelor’s Degree in LAW and Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from Mangalore University, Karnataka.
MISCELLANEOUS:

Father’s Name : Late Sh. Santhappa shetty
Date of Birth : 18th May, 1973.
Name of Present
Organisation : Patel Engineering Ltd.
Present Position : Sr. LIAISON OFFICER.
Name of Previous the
Organisation : M/s SSJV Projects Pvt. Ltd.

Permanent Address : Mundrottu House, Kaniyour village & Post,
Belthangady Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District,
Karnataka State. 574217

Present mailing Address :
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Reference : Will be furnished on request.

I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true with my best knowledge.

DATE :
PLACE : (VIJAYA KUMAR SHETTY)

Note - I am done PUC as a dairy Diplama from SDM College Ujire and basically i am a formar.

Last edited by a moderator:

applenewdelhi

Farm Manager

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested to take the charge as farm manager. Please send me your offer.

Ravindra K Singh.