Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Farm Land In and around Krishnagiri,TamilNadu

Register

Click Here!

vamsiblr

I am looking for farm land of around 5 to 10 acres in and around krishnagiri. Preferably in the below areas in krishnagiri.

Deganikottai
Perigai
Sulagiri
Roiyakotta

Some more specification of the land , Water and with service ( electiricity Service), with approach to the land.( Not required it should be near to the main road, but land should have clear approach)

I am looking in the price range of 3L/Acre up to 7L/acre. If there any please reply to this post . We can discuss.

cutezzhunt

I have 2 acre plain land on the State highway from baglur to krishnagiri. About 25km before Krishnagiri. Level surface, excellent land on the main road. If you are interested mail me for more details

Last edited by a moderator:

taher

Land is in Deganikottai, Berikai,Sulagri and Roiyakotta Avalabile

I am looking for farm land of around 5 to 10 acres in and around krishnagiri. Preferably in the below areas in krishnagiri.

Deganikottai
Perigai
Sulagiri
Roiyakotta

Some more specification of the land , Water and with service ( electiricity Service), with approach to the land.( Not required it should be near to the main road, but land should have clear approach)

I am looking in the price range of 3L/Acre up to 7L/acre. If there any please reply to this post . We can discuss.
Sir We have lands in all the areas which you are looking for so plz call us back
My name is Taher

taher

Sir We have lands in all the areas which you are looking for so plz call us back
My name is Taher

shajathali

Land rate Tamil Naud

I have land in the following are give me a private message if u require

Dharmapuri dist - 8 kms from NH 7(4Way) near Thoppur 10 Acrs rate at 2,75,000/- Red soil baren land underground good water

Dharmapuri Dist - 35 kms from dharmapuri 2 kms cross road from SH18 connecting vaniyambody to salem near harur 25 acrs rate at 1,80,000 per acre Red soil very suitable for organic agriculture because no pesticides used sofar ground water in 70 feet. no eb

Krishnagiri Dist - Near Uthangarai - 5 acrs rate at 8 lacks water well with free EB connection and Coconut trees - already under cultivation.

shajath