Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Bulk Buyer for 100% Organics Fruits, Vegetables, Rice

Register

Click Here!

samywinsar

12/08/09

Dear Every one.

We are going to Producing 100% Organics Vegetable, Fruits, Rice, in bulk quantity on regular basis, we are going to start 100% Organics Cultivation more than 500 Acres start from this month, Currently we are looking for bulk buyers or Exporter or Organics products marketing companies or Chain vegetable and Fruits Stores and Companies to sign contract with us, For our Organic products to purchase on regular basis. We are also ready to produce buyers current Demand Organics products after signing contract.

This is Great and Good Opportunity for Organics business people and companies. Now we are Searching interested bulk Quantity Buyers, Exporters, Agents, Companies, Chain Stores to purchase 100% Organics Vegetables, Fruits, Rice, Spices, please feel free to contact us. We also ready to produce for your current demand of any Organics products, And we will pack on your company brand name.

We are also manufacturing International Quality standard Organics manures & Bio fertilizer in our company, If any customers wanted to purchase Quality Bio fertilizer, Organics manure, Herbal pesticide, Growth promoter, Pest control Agent then let us know, we will supply Bio fertilizer with competitive price. Currently we are exporting and supplying Domestic markets. If you would like to do Organics Farming or Non Organics farming you can use our Bio & Organics Fertilizers, I am sure you will get excellent Yield with Poison free food.

We are ready to work with you long term business with your company, For more information pls call me or e-mail me, we will get back to you immediately, I am waiting for your reply soon, Thanks, Have a Nice Day.

e-mail: samywinsar@gmail.com
Welcome to Rosun Group International
My cell: 91- 09943322935

Regards,
Samay.LA
Rosun Group International Private Ltd,
Mayuri Agros Developers.
No:500, Thiruvalluvar Avenue,
Trichy - 621 216.
Tamilnadu, India.
Cell; 09943322935

dmkalai

organic vegetable selling

Sir, You can sell ur product at chennai at weekly interval. some times back i came to know through a tamil magzine that a group of people doing this organic vegetable bussiness. you can join with them.

Last edited:

amitkaria

12/08/09

Dear Every one.

We are going to Producing 100% Organics Vegetable, Fruits, Rice, in bulk quantity on regular basis, we are going to start 100% Organics Cultivation more than 500 Acres start from this month, Currently we are looking for bulk buyers or Exporter or Organics products marketing companies or Chain vegetable and Fruits Stores and Companies to sign contract with us, For our Organic products to purchase on regular basis. We are also ready to produce buyers current Demand Organics products after signing contract.

This is Great and Good Opportunity for Organics business people and companies. Now we are Searching interested bulk Quantity Buyers, Exporters, Agents, Companies, Chain Stores to purchase 100% Organics Vegetables, Fruits, Rice, Spices, please feel free to contact us. We also ready to produce for your current demand of any Organics products, And we will pack on your company brand name.

We are also manufacturing International Quality standard Organics manures & Bio fertilizer in our company, If any customers wanted to purchase Quality Bio fertilizer, Organics manure, Herbal pesticide, Growth promoter, Pest control Agent then let us know, we will supply Bio fertilizer with competitive price. Currently we are exporting and supplying Domestic markets. If you would like to do Organics Farming or Non Organics farming you can use our Bio & Organics Fertilizers, I am sure you will get excellent Yield with Poison free food.

We are ready to work with you long term business with your company, For more information pls call me or e-mail me, we will get back to you immediately, I am waiting for your reply soon, Thanks, Have a Nice Day.

Welcome to Rosun Group International
My cell: 91- 09943322935

Regards,
Samay.LA
Rosun Group International Private Ltd,
Mayuri Agros Developers.
No:500, Thiruvalluvar Avenue,
Trichy - 621 216.
Tamilnadu, India.
Cell; 09943322935
Dear Samay
Please send me direct by email an introduction and list of Certified Organic products you can offer and we can take it further - Please do let me know if you have a price list and Min. order quantities you can work with - Thanks and regards
please contact............

Last edited by a moderator:

naidubk

Mosambi fruits available

Hi,
We cultivate Mosambi fruits here at nellore. This time I have already sold my produce but looking for direct market to sell for my next yield.
I am expecting next yield at Feb-May time frame.
If the requirement is higher then I can collect more fruits from the neighbor farmers also in regular basis.
We don't have organic certification as of now, but we are in the process to get it done sooner from apeda.

Thank you,
Please contact............

Last edited by a moderator: