Wanted Agriculture Land

Register

ssreedhar

Dear All, i have posted one ad earlier also, but did not get any proper and genuine results. i am an individual person who is interested in agriculture/farming. i am a nature lover. i am looking for some agriculture land in any of the hill stations in kerala/tamil nadu/karnataka (near by areas of kerala) since i am an employee with limited income i want low cost land. the land should have some scenic view with water and electricity facility. the land should have proper documents. in case any one having this type of land, please let me know. Thanks and regards, Shaji

getz6900

Land for sale

Dear All, i have posted one ad earlier also, but did not get any proper and genuine results. i am an individual person who is interested in agriculture/farming. i am a nature lover. i am looking for some agriculture land in any of the hill stations in kerala/tamil nadu/karnataka (near by areas of kerala) since i am an employee with limited income i want low cost land. the land should have some scenic view with water and electricity facility. the land should have proper documents. in case any one having this type of land, please let me know. Thanks and regards, Shaji
Land is located Chamarajnagar to Sathyamangalam NH 209, about 12 Kms from Chamrajnagara. South side boundry is dam view and back water. Assured water source having 2 bore wells depth with in 100 feet.

Present cultivation : Sugarcane, Turmeric, Coconut in water channels. 30 mango tree under cropping.

Climate: Apt climate for any crop cultivation, very pleasant climate for stay. Silent location and apt for develop resorts.

Apt for resorts: Very silent, good atmosphere, non polluted, pleasant climate, 1 hr drive to Bandipur, 30 minuet drive to Dhimbam forest, 2 hours drive to Coimbatore air port, very old Shiva temple at Chamrajnagar.

Distance: Nearly 200 Kms from Bangalore, Max. 3 hours drive from Bangalore route: Madhur take right turn after Madhur to Kollegal, Chamrajnagara and Chikkolae dam

Price: 6 laks/ acre X 12 acres

Documents: 100% encumbrance free, you can clarrify with legal opinion from District Govt pleader from Chamrajnagara

easybaby

interested

sir,
kindly mail me the contact details as i am also looking land in the same area
contact me on

Last edited by a moderator: