Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agriculture land - Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

ramanasony

Wanted Agriculture land upto 100 acres - Karnataka / other states in India

We require Agriculture land about 80 to 100 acres in Karnataka or any other states.
Preferable options:

1. Good Agriculture land
2. Must be the area of rainy reason.
3. Availability of water resources / Electricity

Last edited:

siddesh

25 acres farm land with good water is available lease/sale

Sir,

25 acres farm land with good water, available at Hiriyur (7 Kms) Huliyar Road, Chitradurga Dist, Karnataka state on the High way itself. Ple contact
Regards

We require Agriculture land about 80 to 100 acres in Karnataka or any other states.
Preferable options:

1. Good Agriculture land

Last edited by a moderator:

Om sri
Interested parties contact
Suresh babu
Bangalore
98454 93295 94805 15852
switchindia@yahoo.com

Name of the project Integrated Agriculture project consisting of farm land,
Aqua culture, Live stock, Agro forestry, coconut byproduct s, Dairy vending industry etc.
Extent of land/Infrastructure/location 1. Total 45 acres near Hosadurga in Chitradurga district
2.Distance 200 km from bangalore
3. plot size 3 plot of 8 acres and 2 acres balance, planned for farm land plots ( 2 acres x 20 nos)
4. Entire stretch adjacent to state high way with 1200 ft road side strertch
5. Crops 25 acres yielding coconut trees having 1000 nos 15 yrs old trees avg yield 30 to 40 k per annum minimum
6. Bore well 3 nos
7. Fenced and labour Quarters available
8. Main irrigation under process
9 Interim crop of areca 1500 nos completed banana , coco,papya under process
10 seventeen acres adjacent to road side presently vacant , good for agro forety trees like melia dubia , jatropa eucalyptus, subabul
Since the land will become commercial no permanant crops planned
11. Entire land adjacent to proposed upper bhadra canal
12 Rate expecting 2.00 crores total for 45 acres
If only coconut platations only 25 acres with intercropping available rate expected 80 lakhs
13. clear title deed Bank loan approved

Present returns /yield 40000 coconuts /annum available present rate Rs8 per
nut totaling to Rs 3.2 lakhs minimum per annum
Location of the project 8 K m from Hosadurga, Chitardurga dist. 200 Kms from
Bangalore
Investment required As a project 3 – 5 crores
3 crores upfront, 2 crores over 2 yrs in slabs of 25 lakh per quarter
Return on investment Guaranteed return of 5 crores between 5th and 6th year
Excluding the appreciation of land . If Integration of other projects done returns are proportional. If not additional investments of 25 lakh per quarter not required during 2nd year.
Scope of expansion Company may be promoted and be taken public. Adjacent land to the extent of 50 to 100 acres can be procured and project can be expanded with minimum additional investment
Worst case scenario Land adjacent to high way can be industrially converted and sold. Alternatively Town ship consisting of 500 houses can be developed, after taking returns of min 1 crore from plantation
Status of the project Land development and formation completed, fencing to suit the rquirement be redone. Agro forestry plantation to be done . Intercrop in coconut plantation underway.

Preferable options:

1. Good Agriculture land

ramanasony

Hi Siddesh,

Thanks for the information but i am looking above 50 acres of agriculture land. If any of you know or have more than 50 acres of land, I am happy to buy or to lease your land or you could even become my business partner.

prasanna kumar

50 acre jungle land for sale in chikmagalore, karnataka

hello
50 acre of jungle land for sale in chikmagalore dist. land is suitable for coffee cultivation. price 3.5 lakh/acre(negotialble). good water source and road aproach is their. interested please call : 9448555587 or mail : grprasannamdg@gmail.com

samanyu1

Sir,
I have a land for sale at Thrissur, kerala. It is a 45 Acre Island like property. Which is surrounded by water on all sides. The land is full of thickly cultivated coconut trees.
Distance to NH 17 is only 1.5kms. All Papers clear.

Expected price is 25,000 Per cent. But we can settle it after site seeing & negotiation.

If you are interested, contact me

venky t

land available at karnataka

Dear Sir,

Please contact me for further requirement about lands . I have lands 50+ acres, single plots with cheaper price.

Regards,

sidhi

detail contacts

Preferable options:

1. Good Agriculture land
we can 100 acre land for lease/aboe 3 point complete that area.thanks.

I am sreenivas civilengineer; we deal with agriculture lands on commission basis. Only genuine, serious and really interested persons should contact.
1. We have 10 acres dry agriculture land near GUBBI, TUMKUR distt.clear documents. Good water source,( HEMAVATHI CHANNEL, water not yet released) additionally 1 bore well. Red soil. Suitable for any type of cultivation. Cost 6.0 lac/ acre. Very good approach (road tar road) divides the land into two parts.

2. We have 62 acres of agriculture land dry and red soil at a distance of 15 km from madhugiri (115 km from Bangalore) cost is 2.10 lacs/acre.very good approach road.

3. 80 acres of estate, near BELUR cross, near YEDIYUR HASAN road, well managed mixed plants of different age, good water facility (bore wells), and cost 6.50 lac/acre.

4.250 acres of dry land red soil,plane land suitable for all types of cultivation.located near madhugiri.good road access.1.90 lac/acre.

5 .45+55+100(3 parts adjacent)acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress(dry crops, rain fed),146 km from Bangalore, and 26 km to SIRA(NH),11 km to the NH.price 2.0 lac/acre. The land has a commercial value in the near future as it is nearer to the NH. Good road access.

6.100 (3 parts adjacent) acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress (partly dry crops, coconut 40 nos), 152 km from Bangalore, and 37 km to SIRA (NH), 22 km to the NH. Price 2.00 lac/acre.country road access.

7.20 acres of wet land with hemavathi channel water source, good road access. Near nittur (gubbi taluk) cost 6.0 lac/acre.

We search lands for customers based on their preferences (location, type, cost etc.) also.

For any clarification/details please feel free to call me at any time, any day b/w 9.00 am-9.00 pm.

Contact details

namhar

I am looking for 20 acres land for a farm with a range of 2 lacs / acre. would prefer on bangalore-mangalore highway. Kindly waiting for your reply.

kum6

Agriculture land

Kumar form Bngalore

or you looking to buy agriculture land in Karnataka you going ares water sores is very good Sakaleshpura and Hassan

1. Good Agriculture land
4. Land will be red soil
5. lnd will be per acre 15 to 20 lakhs
pls call me any time on this number

pisrael

We have 1000 acres of land at 150Km from Bangalore at 1.5 lakh per acre.,
500 acres at Jadcherla, Hyderabad at 1.5 lakh er acre,
200,250,500 acres in nalgonda region.

If interested can put a private message.

kum6

Agriculture land

Dear sir
Kumar from Bangalore

I came to know looking for agriculture land karnataka
i have in sakleshpur Hassan and myosre