Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Agricultural Land with Mango trees

Register

Click Here!

kjharoon

We are interested to purchase a few acres of agricultural land with Mango trees at cheaper price near Chittoor or Krishnagiri. Please send details.
Thank you.

lyra

land near ratnagiri

We are interested to purchase a few acres of agricultural land with Mango trees at cheaper price near Chittoor or Krishnagiri. Please send details.
Thank you.
dear sir, we deal in agricultural land near ratnagiri famous for alphonso mango production we offer ready turnkey project of mango orchard with a 3000 sqft plain plot in orchard with drip irrigation facility and road aproch for easy maintainence
if intrested plese do reply

tamhaney

Mango orchard

dear sir, we deal in agricultural land near ratnagiri famous for alphonso mango production we offer ready turnkey project of mango orchard with a 3000 sqft plain plot in orchard with drip irrigation facility and road aproch for easy maintainence
if intrested plese do reply
Hi I am interested, please provide me your contact details.

laksh

Dear sir,

We have the lands with mano trees with good yielding near tiruvannamalai and krishnagiri pls reply to

Last edited by a moderator:

pisrael

Sir,
I have a 25 acre land at Pileru of chittoor district. Cost per acre is 5 lakh only with all sources of water, power and road transport.
If interested can get in touch.

cynthia

post232028

Sir, I want to buy a few acres of mango planted farm lands in Krishnagiri or Thally or Thiruvannamalai for a budget around 15 lakhs . Please contact me in
my mobile---
email---------
Your efforts are most welcome and will be viewed with gratitude if it leads to a good settlement with clear titles and documents.
Thank you.
With warm regards,
Cynthia.

Last edited by a moderator:

rsrs_in

Dear sir,

We have the lands with mano trees with good yielding near tiruvannamalai and krishnagiri pls reply to
Can you share the cost per acre and the village location of the agri mango orchards that you have for sale in tiruvannamalai.

I will be interested in seeing the place and buying.