Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

want to start a dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

naresh_4us

want to start a dairy farm in Andhra pradesh for which i need to purchase animals and set up the infrastructure. i have very less knowledge about the machinery required for it and i would like to hire a person who would assist me in initial phase of the project. the expected time when the project would start is within 6 months. please help
send me details to my mail id...
Please contact.....
Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:

piramu

Dear Friend,

I am Krishna from tamilnadu, whts ur qualification, and tell me your project estimation. i have a knowledge for dairy farm, and also animal husbandry

naresh_4us

my qualification

name: naresh kumar
current organization: manufacturing
designation: electrical associate
qualification : B.Tech
i want to start a small dairy farm with in 6 months. i have 7 acrs land in my native place mahabubnagar dist, andhrapradesh. i but does'nt have much idea regarding dairy farm. i want start dairy farm with 10 to 20 animals initially. so can u give guidance on how to make infraustructure and how to get loan from govt etc. and also intimate me how much money we have to invest initially.

pradeepsubash

Dear Naresh,
we are commercial dairy farmers offering our 15 year expertise in dairy farming. let me know your dairy plan for 2-5 years. Please feel free to call
regards
Pradeep Subash
Please contact....

pinakroyjsr

pls tell me abt the project cost of dairy farming...

hi,
i m pinak roy .mba 2nd yr student .interested in dairyfarming business after studies... so want to know abt the feseability of project cost... recently i have purchased a land in jamshedpur jharkhand .around 1 bigha land (23.5 kattha). tell me abt min inv required . and profit margin of this business. Please contact....

dairyman

Dear Naresh

If you are from Hyderabad or can travel to hyd. We can meet and discuss. I am also a professional and running a dairy farm for the past three years. Send me a Private message with contact details and we will catch up. Can we have a head cunt on who else among the memebers are interested to meet on a sunday and see how best we can share knowledge. Send me private messages with contact details. I just love dairying and can help as much as possible.

prateekvaish

We at Model Dairy Consulting Services provide our clients complete end to end solutions in dairy farming. Our services start right with the conception of idea of an ideal dairy farm fully customized according to the local environment and client needs. We are the only dairy consultants in India which actually own and operate a 250+ cattle breeding Farm with Indian born Pure HF (F6/F7 i.e.92%+ exotic blood level). Our consulting services focus on efficiency as well as efficacy. We assure not only timely completion of project but also on optimum utilization of resources. Our Consultancy Services Include all aspects of dairy farm operations some of which are mentioned below:-
1. Project report preparation (50 lakhs to 10 crores)
2. Developing Standard farm operating procedure and annual business plan
3. Farm layout
4. Manpower planning and solutions
5. Tailor – made Training sessions
6. Sourcing of Livestock
7. Fodder management
8. Computation of feed.
9. Farm mechanization
10. Optimization of operating costs and efficiency ratios
11. Designing of most economical, comfortable and secure cow sheds and other required spaces.
12. Assistance in marketing of livestock after 2 years (even complete buy back arrangement can be worked out for pregnant heifers.)
Salient features of our A-Z Dairy Consulting Services :-
Technical knowhow matched with 30 years of practical experience of owning and running a dairy farm.
Focus on maximizing productive investment and minimizing investment on non productive items.
Selection of plant, machinery and equipments to be need based and not based on whims and fancies.
Alternate designs offered in most fixed investment so as to minimize it.
Guaranteed savings of 15 to 25 % in your project cost.
Guaranteed lucrative returns on investment.
Most economical and rational service charges.

prateekvaish

Model Dairy Farm has a rich heritage of more than 30 years in breeding and supplying cows of high productivity and pedigree. In fact, ‘dairy cows’ and Model Dairy are considered synonymous by dairy farmers in north and central India. We have assisted numerous dairy farmers, cattle traders & suppliers, NGOs and cattle breeders with advice, selection and shipment of their Dairy Cows requirement.
Available at Model Dairy Farm:-
 Holstein and Holstein Friesian cross Cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 7000 liters in a lactation ( 15 to 40 liters milk per day)
 Holstein Heifers with pedigree records
 All the Holstein cows are Functional Type- “good feet and good udders”
 Jersey and Jersey cross cows with milk yield capacity of 3000 to 5000 liters per lactation. (15 to 25 liters per day).
 Jersey Heifers with pedigree records.
 Apart from jersey and Holstein pure Sahiwal and Brown Swiss cross cows can be arranged on order.

prateekvaish

We specialize in supply of Pure breeds of excellent lactating and pregnant buffaloes of following types:-
 Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yield capacity of 2000 to 4000 liters in a lactation (10 – 20 kg. per day.)
 Pure Nili Ravi buffaloes with milk yield capacity of 2000 to 3600 liters in a lactation. ( 10 – 18 kg. per day)
 Pure Bhadavari Buffaloes of true type with milk yield capacity of 1300 to 1800 kg in a lactation. The average fat content in milk of Bhadavari buffalo is 10%+
All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and vaccinated. They all have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and are regular breeders.
Model Dairy Farm’s dairy cows, buffaloes and bulls are Reliable and Simply Superior.
For Trade inquiries or more information kindly visit or contact at:
Model Dairy Farm,
Naramau, G.T. road, Kanpur – 209217 (India)
Phone: 09936286478
Email: prateekvaish@yahoo.com