Land Required Want to buy Farm Land

gift1955

Premium Member
Anyone interested to sale farm land anywhere in India kindly contact me .
I'm interested in sale of 8.5 acres of prime farmland (fallow now), located in Thenthiruperai village (628623) in Thoothukudi dt., South Tamilnadu. Completely fenced with chain-link. (4.00 Cr.). Contact if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

vilasp

Anyone interested to sale farm land anywhere in India kindly contact me .
30 Acres of land with river water supply and irrigated land. Accessible to sugar factories within a reach of 10 Km. Available for sale at Rs. 12 Lacs per Acre . Village in Kalaburagi district Karnataka

manishthatte

I have 10 Acres prime agricultural land near Shahapur, Thane for sale. Please. PM if interested.

desh_deep

Namaste I'm form Madhyapradesh in India. How much and which type land you required please provide details. I can provide you.

dmbhadange

Are you interested in Maharashtra at Osmanabad if so please call me thanks Abhishek Business Consultants

roykalam

Namaste I'm form Madhyapradesh in India. How much and which type land you required please provide details. I can provide you.
How much per acre. Source of water and electricity. Distance toNearest town. Weather in that area. Dry land required.

E

eerodekar

How much and which type Nox Vidmate VLC land you required please provide details. I can provide you.

Last edited:

ds200784

Land available MaharashtraKonkan
Raigad,ratnagiri , Sindhudurga District

bharat200860

I have 23 Vigha Land for sale in Usmanabad Nr.Jaspur and kalol if interested please contact me .

Click Here!