Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want to buy agri land

Register

Click Here!

mbala71

Iam looking for an agri land around theni, bathalakundu, periakulam areas at a cost below 50,000 per acre. please contact.

chinnaswamyg

Iam looking for an agri land around theni, bathalakundu, periakulam areas at a cost below 50,000 per acre. please contact.
Hi, I am interested in 50 acres but at a price lower than 50000/acre. Please give me more information about location, water facility and soil type etc.

Chinnaswamy

minjurland

Dear Sir,

For your kind information – There is available land more than 350 acres in Melur village chennai- India, including I am having 70 acres with frontage 100ft. and nearby SICAL CFS company’s and more company’s available. (Sriperumbudur-Nearby sungavachathiram, 62 ground available) So, are you interested if any further details after discussing with me and I am always Interested and cooperate with you and welcome you.

* 5 acres with compund and site leveling finished ready property, road available. container yard purpose. Final rate Rs.7.50 Cr.

* 5 acres with 12qft. Big House, Main road frontage 100ft. Per acres 8.0 Lacks (8000 x 100 cent)

* 50 to 600 acres, agri land (Rate Rs. 7,000 to 25,000)
* Amount available on request and all projects.

Regards
B.Selvam

Last edited by a moderator:

gvaranam

Agri land.

Let me know the details of the last proposal. 50-300 Acres of land. Contact me with PM. Your PM folder is full.

vjakap

acre Rs:5000.0

Dear Mr. Selvan,
Iam looking for the land in the range of Rs:5000.00 per acre. Will you please give me the details of the land .
Regards,
Prabakar.V
For your kind information – There is available land more than 350 acres in Melur village chennai- India, including I am having 70 acres with frontage 100ft. and nearby SICAL CFS company’s and more company’s available. (Sriperumbudur-Nearby sungavachathiram, 62 ground available) So, are you interested if any further details after discussing with me and I am always Interested and cooperate with you and welcome you.

* 5 acres with compund and site leveling finished ready property, road available. container yard purpose. Final rate Rs.7.50 Cr.

* 5 acres with 12qft. Big House, Main road frontage 100ft. Per acres 8.0 Lacks (8000 x 100 cent)

* 50 to 600 acres, agri land (Rate Rs. 7,000 to 25,000)
* Amount available on request and all projects.

Regards
B.Selvam[/QUOTE]

more details & contact numbers

hello friend,

i want to buy agriculture land 15 acres. cost will be 1 lakh per acre.

pls if some one having,give me contact details.

thanks
babu

msoundra

hello friend,

i want to buy agriculture land 15 acres. cost will be 1 lakh per acre.

pls if some one having,give me contact details.

thanks
babu
Hi

5 Agres agriculture land ready for sale near Vadipatti railway station ( Madurai-Vadipatti).

Please contact
Soundrarajan

sanjeevbharti

600 acre land

Dear Sir,
I m very interested in purchasing of 600 land. Please send me all the details regarding his.

Regards,
sanjeev bharti
Please contact..