Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Want Investor in Gujarat for Dairy business..

Register

Click Here!

unicornbaroda

Hi,

I am a farm enthusiast and animal lover wanting to start my own MODEL DAIRY FARM near Vadodara in 11 acre land (leased for 5 years). I am financial analyst by profession having worked in various MNc in India and London. I stayed in UK for 6 years and completed my MBA and now I am back for good to start my dream project of Dairy farm, which also is one of the most profitable business in India ( If managed properly).

I have prepared the whole project plan and need an Investor to invest a little sum against 33% of partnership with no involvement required. The project can be on ground from tomorrow with first milking in Oct 1 week with our own fooder grown organically.

Anyone interested please contact me.

Amit

Last edited by a moderator:

rasnidhi

Hi,

I am a farm enthusiast and animal lover wanting to start my own MODEL DAIRY FARM near Vadodara in 11 acre land (leased for 5 years). I am financial analyst by profession having worked in various MNc in India and London. I stayed in UK for 6 years and completed my MBA and now I am back for good to start my dream project of Dairy farm, which also is one of the most profitable business in India ( If managed properly).

I have prepared the whole project plan and need an Investor to invest a little sum against 33% of partnership with no involvement required. The project can be on ground from tomorrow with first milking in Oct 1 week with our own fooder grown organically.

Amit
hi,
Amit

Will you pls put your detailed cost of project. ???

unicornbaroda

Hi,
Thsnks for your intreset in my post.
I can send you all the details about this project and all the materail that I have on which these costs are based.

Please send me your email I'd and contact details

hi
i am interested in dairy business.
can you pls send me the detailed cost of this project.

tnks and rgds

pulavarty

dairy farm

Dear Sir,

I would like to know the details of the project.

QUOTE=unicornbaroda;258683]Hi,

Amit[/QUOTE]

nikhilthakkar

Hi,

Amit
Hi Amit,
I am interested. Please share further details about project, cost, size of project and the finance for 33% stake. Am reachable

reddy55

Dairy form

Dear Sir,

I am also thinking to start diary form.

Could please share the information, like where the good cows available, feeding, project details.

Regards

benpatel

can you consider any other place away from vadodra say 30km

consider any other place away from vadodra say 30km
Hi,

Amit

denishrk

interested

By profession i am civil engineer working with reliance. I am also interested in this business. Can you please send me financial details and future plans of the project.

hv2uk1tf

Hi Amit ,

I work in Singapore and I am interested in your Project .
Please send me the project complete details .
Regards
Naidu

naidul

Hi,

Amit
Dear Sir,

i am working in Saudi Arabia, i am intrusted.please send me project report to my email.

hallo

hi,

i am a farm enthusiast and animal lover wanting to start my own model dairy farm near vadodara in 11 acre land (leased for 5 years). I am financial analyst by profession having worked in various mnc in india and london. I stayed in uk for 6 years and completed my mba and now i am back for good to start my dream project of dairy farm, which also is one of the most profitable business in india ( if managed properly).

I have prepared the whole project plan and need an investor to invest a little sum against 33% of partnership with no involvement required. The project can be on ground from tomorrow with first milking in oct 1 week with our own fooder grown organically.

Amit
please give me your email address , bimal

qingdao

dairy business.

Hi, please send financial details along with project report to get clear idea on investment and inputs needed.

abhihunk

this is abhimanyu from bangalore ....i am interested to do this project...plz let me know ....

sujeevan

I want to invest in Diary Milk

Hi Sir,

I am planning to invest money in Diary Milk farms. Please send me the financial details.

Thanks

siddharthsh

pls send details

Amit I have similar interests and background. I am currently in US. If its not too late, can you dend detailed project plan etc wiith costs involved. I am willing to invest. mail at siddharthsh@sify.com or give me your phone no and I can call you thereafter.

rgds, Sid

QUOTE=unicornbaroda;258683]Hi,

Amit[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

jatinviradiya

Hi,

Amit

hi send me project cost including profitability sharing and return on investment along with risk factor.