Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Uttrakhand : HF cows required

Register

Click Here!

agiri

Hello,

We are looking for 10 HF Cows with average yield of 25 lt per day.

Please send me PM if you can provide cows with above criteria in Uttrakhand?

Thanks and Regards,
Akhil

Ashwini

Hi Akhil,

For Holstein Frisean animals,you may better to approach to local Krishi Vigyan Kendra in Uttarakhand, There is good activity for cross breeding as well as embryo tranfer in Uttarakhand University.

Programme Coordinator,
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Jeolikote Distt. Nainital – 263135
Contact- 05942- 224547/245538
or
Programme Coordinator
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Chaubatia,
GBPUAT Ranikhet Distt. Almora – 263651
Contact-05966- 221439/221762

Regards
Ashwini S

drsarkar

Dear AGIRI alias Akhil , In the climate of ur location at UA , the best HF and Jersey will provides you more suitable Milk yield on sustainable way with prompt management and comfort conditions .. There are various way to balance their health , production longivity , reproductive traits , manpower management , feeds & nutrition etc. We are the Dairy Consultant(s) and gives you full support from A - Z turnkey services ..This 23-25 litres per day production HF cows may be from 2nd / 3rd calver (freshly calved) and must not maintain more than 3 next calvings in future..We can provides you all such type of HF , bur their rates would exeed on an average > 82 - 85000 rs. excluding transportations..These HY HF would be freed from mastitis and pendulous udders , TB , Brucellosis etc. with excellent phenotypic characters..
We can establish your Farm Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc…

Plz send me full communication address through Pvt. message ( P.M.)

drsarkar

For Dairy Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects & Nutritional Infrastructure Consultancy.

Dear AGIRI alias Akhil , In the climate of ur location at UA , the best HF and Jersey will provides you more suitable Milk yield on sustainable way with prompt management and comfort conditions .. There are various way to balance their health , production longivity , reproductive traits , manpower management , feeds & nutrition etc. We are the Dairy Consultant(s) and gives you full support from A - Z turnkey services ..This 23-25 litres per day production HF cows may be from 2nd / 3rd calver (freshly calved) and must not maintain more than 3 next calvings in future..We can provides you all such type of HF , bur their rates would exeed on an average > 82 - 85000 rs. excluding transportations..These HY HF would be freed from mastitis and pendulous udders , TB , Brucellosis etc. with excellent phenotypic characters..
We can establish your Farm Dairy Project at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste recycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + milk process section management , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc…

Plz send me full communication address through Pvt. message ( P.M.)

girishc

I want minmum 5 gyr cows for open my own dairy in hill area whereas the temprature in november to march is very low like 5-15 digri

sandyji

Hello,

We are looking for 10 HF Cows with average yield of 25 lt per day.

Please send me PM if you can provide cows with above criteria in Uttrakhand?

Thanks and Regards,
Akhil
I have Helstein cow which I want to sale in Nainital, as we are shifting to Haridwar. So contact me on

Last edited by a moderator: