Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Urgent: wanted Agri Land - Salem, Dharmapuri, Coimbatore, Erode

Register

Click Here!

v_k_subramani

Hi, i am looking for moderate rate agriculture land in Salem, Dharmapuri, Coimbatore or Erode districs..

Price 2-5 L/ Acre (budget not more than 20L).

Please reply to this ad we will dicuss further.

Thanks,
Subramani V K

donbosco

Hi, i am looking for moderate rate agriculture land in Salem, Dharmapuri, Coimbatore or Erode districs..

Price 2-5 L/ Acre (budget not more than 20L).

Please reply to this ad we will dicuss further.

Thanks,
Subramani V K
Due to the change of ruling party in Tamil Nadu the real estate and agriculture land price will come down in next two months. Only the black money from the last government was invested in these properties. All ex. minister's black money. Now the new CM said " I will control the price hike, that is my premier motto". Also the black money movement will be controlled. It is not advisable to buy any property now.
It is luck for the buyers, sad for those who invested a lot

v_k_subramani

Hi Donbosco, thanks for your advice. I think you are true, i will wait for another 3-6 months.

My intension is to start a good agriculture work.

Cheers.

donbosco

Hi Donbosco, thanks for your advice. I think you are true, i will wait for another 3-6 months.

My intension is to start a good agriculture work.

Cheers.
yes subbu, the price is already going down. Consult the nearby brokers. The expected price according to a leading real estate company is down by 50%.

Agriculture land sale in Dharmapuri

Dear Mr.V.K.Subramani sir,
Our company CT INTERNATIONAL EXPORTS involving in agro products export business.We have in a good contact with foreign buyers.
Now,We come to the matter.Our sister concern CT PROPERTIES involving in the real estate business,land and house promote etc.Our sister concern doing its service in all over Tamilnadu.

Please contact our sister concern for your land requirement of buy and sell.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

jkantharaj

Fall in Land Prices

Hello Mr Don Bosco,

Its almost a year sinc ethe new Govt has come into power, and there is no sign of any reduction in prices, maybe there is drastic reduction in peopel coming forward to buy lands, as they are afraid that false cases may be foisted after registration, by the seller, in conivance with the present ruling party. Moreoever its not that only persons connected with the previous Govt have lots of Black Money, ever poilitician has, immaterial to which party they belong to.

Dont be dreaming that prices will come down by 50 %

Bye

agriagri

Dear sir,
Details of land - 11.5 acre coconut farm land. 1well, 1borewell having good water supply. Thirumurthi dam water will comes 2 years ones for 3 or 4 months.
Number of trees - 75trees/acre but 950 to 1000trees/11.5acre.
Average yield - 12,000/45-50days(our tree is young after 2-3 years it become 20000-30000/45-50days)
Exact location - Merkuthottam, V.Vallakundapuram, Ramachandrapuram(po), Negamam.
Road Access - 1km mainroad & 4km from NH-7 road.
Nearest Town/Junction - in our place to 25km pollachi it is a big town and junction & 25km udamalpet it also town & 45km to Coimbatore.
If u interest pls mail me PLEASE BROKER NEGLECT
THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator: