Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Tulasi

Register

Click Here!

ponsanthan

Tulasi[/SIZE] dry material (more than 60% leaf) in bulk quatities is required at fairly good price. Interested sellers, stockists, growers, please give Private message. We are also give buy back agreement and planting material to interested growers.[/SIZE]

subramany

Tulasi[/SIZE] dry material (more than 60% leaf) in bulk quatities is required at fairly good price. Interested sellers, stockists, growers, please give Private message. We are also give buy back agreement and planting material to interested growers.[/SIZE]

Mr.Ponsanthan,

We can supply wild tulasi dry leaves.Please contact.

With regards,

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.

tulshi- farming on long term buyback terms

Dear sir,
I am interested for long term farming and buyback agreement as you have mentioned in your post of tulashi. I am from orissa and have one acre of land. if the harvest is good then more area can be cultivated. I shall be highly obliged if you can provide a summary of profit and loss model and return period on investment in our PM and oblige.
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
orissa