Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

To be a partner with zero investment

Register

Click Here!

dertour

I am going to start a small scale diverse farm in Kerala (pig, cattle, country chicken, goat) and looking for 0% investment partner on profit sharing basis. I will take care investment in land, minimum capital etc. The person or family should stay in the farm and take care daily farm labour activities like cleaning, feeding, etc. Contract should be signed for minimum one year. Accommodation (single bed room house with electricity, water, road etc.) will be provided.

sureshka

yes , i am willing to be your partner

I am going to start a small scale diverse farm in Kerala (pig, cattle, country chicken, goat) and looking for 0% investment partner on profit sharing basis. I will take care investment in land, minimum capital etc. The person or family should stay in the farm and take care daily farm labour activities like cleaning, feeding, etc. Contract should be signed for minimum one year. Accommodation (single bed room house with electricity, water, road etc.) will be provided.
Hello sir,I am a ARMY retired person,willing to be your business partner,for further details contact SURESH KUMAR, ,PLEASE FORWARD FURTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTNERSHIP

Last edited by a moderator:

sastryj

i am willning to work

Hello sir,
i am willing to take care your project and i have 14 years experince in marketing and management feild. i want to satle a good business and i dont feal about share give me a offer then after you will see my capbillity after you will finalise my share. if any futher information please mail me At
thanks and regards

sastryj

Hello sir,I am a ARMY retired person,willing to be your business partner,for further details contact SURESH KUMAR, MOB-9990242076,PLEASE FORWARD FURTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTNERSHIP
Hello sir,
i am willing to take care your project and i have 14 years experince in marketing and management feild. i want to satle a good business and i dont feal about share give me a offer then after you will see my capbillity after you will finalise my share. if any futher information please mail me

thanks and regards