Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Tissue calture teak plant& Shirohi goats need

Register

Click Here!

ishara

Hi my name is Ishara i have one acre bay land i would like to make a farm like a teak tree and goats so how many plants needs for one acre, howmuch space need each other plant, I need fast growth stright teak plant each one howmuch the price , how old plant ect? will you despatch to srilanka address? and what is the procedure to plant how to prepare the land and planting hole (dicking) also 25 shirohi warity goats 4-6 months old or young kids 20 girls & 5 male goats needed
zoolar power water pump and genarator also nneed asp. please can u reply breefly / all structure i hope i will get reply very soon anyone.

if you want to reply pls send

Thanking you
Ansary

Last edited by a moderator:

muthukuribk

Hi my name is Ishara i have one acre bay land i would like to make a farm like a teak tree and goats so how many plants needs for one acre, howmuch space need each other plant, I need fast growth stright teak plant each one howmuch the price , how old plant ect? will you despatch to srilanka address? and what is the procedure to plant how to prepare the land and planting hole (dicking) also 25 shirohi warity goats 4-6 months old or young kids 20 girls & 5 male goats needed
zoolar power water pump and genarator also nneed asp. please can u reply breefly / all structure i hope i will get reply very soon anyone.

Thanking you
Ansary

Hello sir, in India we r producing 7 breeders of tissue culture teak ,which r suitable for all over INDIA and another 120 countries in the WORLD.In this mail i have written detailed information regarding tissue culture of teak plants.If interested please make a call or send e mail to share our views .thanking u sir

clone name: APNBV ........ suitable for the rain fall inbetween 1150-1250mm
clone name: APSBC ....... suitable for the rain fall inbetween 1150-1250 mm
clone name: APNDG ........ suitable for the rain fall inbetween 500-650 mm
clone name : APNPMP 1 AND APNPMP 2 ....... suitable the rain fall inbetween 1250-1450 mm
clone name : TELI ........... suitable for the rain fall inbetween 450-550 mm
clone name : SHNM .......... suitable for the rain fall inbetween 500-650 mm

M.BALAKRISHNA,
M.Sc; (Ph.D)
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
SEVEN HILLS INVITRO LABS PVT LTD,
( plant tissue culture laboratory)
Plot no : 125
AP SUB REGISTRARS COLONY,
TIMMINAIDUPALEM
AKKARAMPALLI POST
TIRUPATI 517507
ANDHRA PRADESH,
INDIA.
Mobile: +91 9908286565
muthukuribk@gmail.com
mbalakrishna@shilpindia.net
Seven Hills Invitro Labs Pvt. Ltd. Tirupati - - born for food and wood - -