Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak Wood Sappling - Mangium

Register

Click Here!

bridsy

Dear All,
We want 4000 nos. of Teak Wood Sappling - "Mangium" to be delivered at Raigad - Maharashtra. please quote your best price alongwith other details on my PM.
Regards,
Subhash

aknas

Teak stumps

Sir,

World famous teak variety is NILAMBUR TEAK which is grown in Nilambur area of Kerala.This teak is famous for its grains and growth. I can offer you quality Teak Stumps @Rs. 5/-. +actual transport. For details please contact over mobile or email....
K. Sankara Pillai
Thrissur, Kerala

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Teak & Acasia Mangium Plantations

Dear subash,

We are familier nursery in tamilnadu.we are the people know the arboriculture very well.First up all you know the variety of tree i.e acasia mangium and teak.both are different.teqak is wise to plant and also mangium.We have the tissue culture Teak and acasia mangium saplings with us.By opting the tissue culture sapling the growth rate will be more than root/stump teak.the cultivation period is less comparatively with stump plnting.The important factor is availiable in tissue culture.thats setting of heartwood .this is the deciding factor of priice of the timber while cutting the tree on completion of 10 thyear.

For more details plz. contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI630001.
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in