Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak sapplings for sale

Register

Click Here!

vaishanavi

Dear sir

This rajanikanth from Golden future Firms .From hyderabad.With refernce to your enquiry about teak .I wish to say my ideas with my best experience.we are prominent nursery garden since 2001.TEak cultivation is the best choice teak is good.Because its a longterm cultivation and also if you cultivated the teak the return is very very very high.Its a good timber value .You can get the yield from 12 years onwards.Now the present 1cft is Rs 2500/- (minimum rate}.For Teak cultivation no maintainence ,no pesticide is required.So you go for teak.We are having the good quality and selected variety i.e fast grow and high yield .sappligs we are supplying througt Andharapradesh,TN,KA,MH.And most of our sapplings are adopted the know how and technology by Indian institute of wood science & technology, Dehradun, uttaranchal.We are getting and supply Teak from wood sceince.For further details please contact....

Teak Beauty
Teak Tectona grandis belong to the verbana family and is one of the most valuable and versatile timbers.It is goldenbrown in color with decorative grain pattern.The tree has a straight stem that is often thick at the base, a spreading crown and four sided branches. It is a non-splitting and durable wood that is known for straight grain, knot less and its stability in variations. Fresh sawn teak has a slightly 'oily' feel due to the high oil content.
Teak Advantage
Teak derives its durability owing to the fact that it has more heartwood and less sapwood, this helps it in being perfectly stable under changes in the temperature and moisture .Teak is resistant to saline water, hence very useful in coastal areas and ships. It does not corrode easily. As Teak is rich in Silica ,Decking with Teak also provices grip for the person walking on it.Teak is not naturally grown everywhere, only Burma ,China, India,Thailand and Africa have the natural Teak forests.Teak is said to be resistant to water and many chemical reagents, including acids. It does not have a strong reaction when it comes in contact with metals. It is one of the few woods which can sustain almost any kind of weather conditions.
Teak Utility
Teak has a high quality construction guarantee long life even when left permanently outdoors, as it is free from warping in drying so it is most preferred for making exotic furniture. The density of its grains prevents it from splintering. Hence it can be used in swimming pool platforms, on ship decks, pleasure boats etc.It has been the number one choice of boat builders for centuries. All these reasons are enough for it to be known as " The King of Woods ".
Regards
rajanikanth

ganapati

Dear sir

This rajanikanth from Golden future Firms .From hyderabad.With refernce to your enquiry about teak .I wish to say my ideas with my best experience.we are prominent nursery garden since 2001.TEak cultivation is the best choice teak is good.Because its a longterm cultivation and also if you cultivated the teak the return is very very very high.Its a good timber value .You can get the yield from 12 years onwards.Now the present 1cft is Rs 2500/- (minimum rate}.For Teak cultivation no maintainence ,no pesticide is required.So you go for teak.We are having the good quality and selected variety i.e fast grow and high yield .sappligs we are supplying througt Andharapradesh,TN,KA,MH.And most of our sapplings are adopted the know how and technology by Indian institute of wood science & technology, Dehradun, uttaranchal.We are getting and supply Teak from wood sceince.For further details please contact....

Teak Beauty
Teak Tectona grandis belong to the verbana family and is one of the most valuable and versatile timbers.It is goldenbrown in color with decorative grain pattern.The tree has a straight stem that is often thick at the base, a spreading crown and four sided branches. It is a non-splitting and durable wood that is known for straight grain, knot less and its stability in variations. Fresh sawn teak has a slightly 'oily' feel due to the high oil content.
Teak Advantage
Teak derives its durability owing to the fact that it has more heartwood and less sapwood, this helps it in being perfectly stable under changes in the temperature and moisture .Teak is resistant to saline water, hence very useful in coastal areas and ships. It does not corrode easily. As Teak is rich in Silica ,Decking with Teak also provices grip for the person walking on it.Teak is not naturally grown everywhere, only Burma ,China, India,Thailand and Africa have the natural Teak forests.Teak is said to be resistant to water and many chemical reagents, including acids. It does not have a strong reaction when it comes in contact with metals. It is one of the few woods which can sustain almost any kind of weather conditions.
Teak Utility
Teak has a high quality construction guarantee long life even when left permanently outdoors, as it is free from warping in drying so it is most preferred for making exotic furniture. The density of its grains prevents it from splintering. Hence it can be used in swimming pool platforms, on ship decks, pleasure boats etc.It has been the number one choice of boat builders for centuries. All these reasons are enough for it to be known as " The King of Woods ".
Regards
rajanikanth
What is the scope for TEAK plantation in my following project:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN

1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

sagdeos

Hello,

Thanks for the information. I am interested in planting Teak. Can you please share the cost per sapling and also how many trees can be planted per acre?:confused:

Appreciate your help!

Dear sir

Teak Beauty
Teak Advantage
Teak Utility
Regards
rajanikanth