Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sucessfull sheep/Goat farming since Years Ready to Assist you

Register

Click Here!

vinay401

Hi Everyone,

This is Subhash Baira & Team thanking you all for your valuable support, co-ordination and guidance for making our Farm VISWA Sheep/Goat farm to reach the levels of International Markets, we are into the Sheep/Goat Farming since the years and looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm for the Breeding(Farming) purpose or Meat purpose with about 1500+ animals.

We are Very much happy to inform you that our much most awaited service the supply of Ready made silage (Feed for sheep/goats) has been recently launched, so our clients may now also contact us for the any sought of feeder issues (Silage) for the sheep/goat with us we are ready to supply to any quantity of silage at the best price.

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me at subhashbaira (at) gmail (dot) com you may reach us at 939- 194- 4599 we are from Hyderabad/Nizamabad having practical contacts from all over india ready to assist you.

We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards
Subhash Baira
VISHWA AGROTECH & SHEEP FARM,
Rampur shivar, Dichpally (mandal),
Nizamabad (Dist). Andhra pradesh, INDIA, pin-503164,
Cont no: +91 9000056699 & +91 9391944599.*
Email: Subhash_baira@yahoo.co.in;subhashbaira@gmail.com

Last edited:

ravi89

Hi
I want to start a Goat farm in Bihar with 20 nos. How much I need to invest and what breed need to select for more profit and how much I need to invest for that.

vinay401

We appreciate you for your interest towards the sheet and goat farming.

Hi Ravi,

We appreciate you for your interest towards the sheet and goat farming.
we are looking forward for your contact to our below contact details so that we could close the deal..

Thanks & Regards
Subhash Baira
VISHWA AGROTECH & SHEEP FARM,
Rampur shivar, Dichpally (mandal),
Nizamabad (Dist). Andhra pradesh, INDIA, pin-503164,
Cont no: +91 9000056699 & +91 9391944599.*
Email: Subhash_baira@yahoo.co.in;subhashbaira@gmail.com