Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sucessfull Sheep/Goat farming since years Ready to asists you from India/Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

vinay401

Hi Everyone,

This is Subhash Baira & Team thanking you all for your valuable support, co-ordination and guidance for making our Farm VISWA Sheep/Goat farm to reach the levels of International Markets. we are very much happy to inform you that we have not only made sucessfull business contact in Sheep/Goat farming throughout india, now we have even crossed the borders of the country having done with sucessfull business deals to export our animals (Meat) to Arabian and african countries.

We are into the Sheep Farming business since the years and looking into the practical market status we have entered into the commercial sales of the sheep/goat from our farm for the Breeding(Farming) purpose or Meat purpose with about 1000+ of animals.

So any one who are interested to enter into the sheep/goat farrming or interest to purchase the sheeps/goats are welcome you may reach me
We appreciate if you could share your valuable questions in sheep/goat farming with us ..

Thanks & Regards
Subhash Baira

Last edited by a moderator:

sansuk77

I am from Hyderabad and interested in goat farming.pl send your quotation for 100 does and 5 males. I would like to visit your farm for better understanding
Regards
sukumar

tropex

Interested in buying Sheep (male & memale) for our farm near Hyderabad.
Please provide your contact with your price, age, weight and sex of the animals.
Regrds
Feroz

nawabsaheb

setting up a goat and sheep unit at hyderabad

Dear Sir
Wecland at vikarabad and would like to put up a goat and sheep farm we would also like to to vist your farm and discuss futher course of action

Ahmed

vinay401

Hi YOu may reach us

Hi YOu may reach us

I am from Hyderabad and interested in goat farming.pl send your quotation for 100 does and 5 males. I would like to visit your farm for better understanding
Regards
sukumar

vinay401

Hi YOu may reach us

Hi YOu may reach us

Interested in buying Sheep (male & memale) for our farm near Hyderabad.
Please provide your contact with your price, age, weight and sex of the animals.
Regrds
Feroz

vinay401

sheep farming on FB

Hi You may catch us on faceboook by searching hte vishwaagrotech and also with place nizamabad ,andhrapradesh.