Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Stevia Seeds | Paraguay | Stevia-Store.Com

Register

Click Here!

stevialand

Stevia-Store International exports stevia seeds from Paraguay -the homeland of stevia- with the highest quality. We ship seeds and leaves free of pesticides with phytosanitary certificates from the Sanitation Comittee of South America (COSAVE).

About our Stevia seeds:
- Minimum germination of 20000Stevia Seed | Sale | PARAGUAY-30000 plants/ kg of seeds.
- They are fresh and fertile - the flowers were cross polinated by native insects. The Seeds produced in cities and other lands that lack native insects that interact with stevia flowers are not fertile.
- The stevia seeds live for 8-12 weeks at room temperature. They live for 5-6 months at 4C in a refrigerator.

Varieties:
- Rebaudiana Bertoni (Steviol Glycosides: >70%, Reb A >15%). Natural variety, more resistant to lack of water.
- Eirete and Morita (Reb A >70%, Steviol Glycosides: >15%). Industrial varieties (transgenic), you need irrigation system, extremely sensitive to the lack of water, highest cotization in the market because of the highest content of Rebadioside A (better taste and sweeter than Stevioside)

chiku_it_invent

Please send me your cost of plant and r u do buy back agreement with farmer ?
I am interested to do the stevia plantation so please give me detail
I am waiting your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

akashpatel

about stevia

Please send me your cost of plant and r u do buy back agreement with farmer ?
I am interested to do the stevia plantation so please give me detail
I am waiting your reply.

stevialand

Hello.

We only export Stevia seeds and leaves.

We don't buy because we have the 2nd largest production of Stevia in the world here in paraguay.

Please send any questions. please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

malleshmethari

Stevia-Store International exports stevia seeds from Paraguay -the homeland of stevia- with the highest quality. We ship seeds and leaves free of pesticides with phytosanitary certificates from the Sanitation Comittee of South America (COSAVE).

About our Stevia seeds:
- Minimum germination of 20000Stevia Seed | Sale | PARAGUAY-30000 plants/ kg of seeds.
- They are fresh and fertile - the flowers were cross polinated by native insects. The Seeds produced in cities and other lands that lack native insects that interact with stevia flowers are not fertile.
- The stevia seeds live for 8-12 weeks at room temperature. They live for 5-6 months at 4C in a refrigerator.

Varieties:
- Rebaudiana Bertoni (Steviol Glycosides: >70%, Reb A >15%). Natural variety, more resistant to lack of water.
- Eirete and Morita (Reb A >70%, Steviol Glycosides: >15%). Industrial varieties (transgenic), you need irrigation system, extremely sensitive to the lack of water, highest cotization in the market because of the highest content of Rebadioside A (better taste and sweeter than Stevioside)
sir we need seeds