Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Stevia plantation with 100 % buy back

Register

Click Here!

boscoherbs

We are the pioneer of Organic Stevia Cultivation . Grab the opportunities of a high profitable cultivation. With Buy back policy.

We Provide Stevia Cultivation materials like Stevia plants, we give guidelines to grow, we do cutting and training on Stevia, & lastly we buy the same dry leafs with 100% buy back agreement.

We also sell tons of Dry stevia leaf to Industries & we exports . So , if you need stevia dry leaf than contact us .

We also extract liquid & we have our own Stevia powder unit in Gujarat . Please contact if you nee Stevia liquid and Powder .

Last edited by a moderator:

masoodumar

Wanted Stevia Powder

Dear Sir
We are manufacturers of Sharbats, Ready mix Kheer Powder, Ready Mix Firni Powder etc., please tell us if it can be used in these products, if it can be used then how much quantity it has to be used inplace of one Kg sugar and what are the prices of Liquid and powder form Stevia.please mail me
Regards

saurabhv

concerning partnering with your organization for cultivation of herbs, medicinal plants etc. under contractual arrangements.
Furthermore, as discussed, please find detail of my land in the text below.

Location - Harsana Kala, Haryana. ( Land is just adjourning to Harsana Kala railway station)
Area - Total 15 Acre land ( 8 in Harsana kala and the balance in Murthal)
Soil Type - Retili Do math
Access - The land is just adjourning to railway station and hence connect very well train as well as road.
Water - Sweet water with tube-well facility at the farm is available.
Storage - We have one 2 fully covered premise measuring approx 5000 sqft each, these can be used as storage units.
Manpower - Permanent dedicated staff and farmers, who shall extend full co-operation and support, are available at service.

Going forward, please share detail of the project than can be executed at the above said land with the profitability and commercials.
Should there be anything else you may need to inquire, please feel free to call me

Regards

Saurabh Vashisht

jaymat16

About Stevia

Quote me Buy back rate for stevia dra leaves & stevia powder.
My email address