Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar lanterns for sale

Register

Click Here!

sierra

Hello, we have seen solar lanterns and other solar products for sale advertisement all over in this website. Could anyone bought this products? Please provide your honest and truthful assessment of this products.
Thanks
Tony G

Last edited:

uk8971

Re: Solar Lanterns

I personally feel these people are just advertising to get a feel of the market. I checked with almost all who advertised here and asked for a sample. None was able to provide me one even when I was ready to pay retail price for the same. They were just interested in knowing how much bulk i wuld buy.
Any sensible person wont buy 5000 pieces without testing the product once, but these people are not ready to give any sample.

My rating is these people dont have the required know how to make/market these products.

Result: DONT BUY FROM THEM..!!

sierra

Evaluation of so called green power genarators

Hello Madhav, could you pl kindly provide your location , so we can come and see what you are offering. Personally unless I evaluate the product, I dont spend a single paisa from my pocket for that product. I dont see any reason if you are genuine, have people visit your place and inspect the products they are interested.
Thanks
Tony

ratnam27

Hello, we have seen solar lanterns and other solar products for sale advertisement all over in this website. Could anyone bought this products? Please provide your honest and truthful assessment of this products.
Thanks
Tony G
I am using jyothi solar lanterns for the last one month.Cute in looks and excellent in woking worth buying it.
RATNAM27