Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Snakes

Register

Click Here!

nawaabzada

Hi,
Can some one please advice me how to keep away snakes from the farm, there are plenty of poisonous snake around my 25 acre farm and attacking on animals and birds. It is getting daingerous for the men living in the farm.

Is there any chemical/powder which can be sprayed/sprinkeled around the farm to keep this poisonous snakes away from the farm, pleae advice

Nawaab

jmorrison222

burning a tyre..... in a huge pan and just moving it around your land.... should keep them away.... for atleast 4-5 days......

Bilal

pradeeprb

Please raise Guinea Fowls, turkeys and Geese, they act as early warning system. Guinea fowls eat away small snakes. Reduce the food that snakes seek out at your farm like mice etc. Peacock raising would land u in jail.

Plant tobacco around your property. Snakes resent the smell of tobacco. It is repulsive to them. You can also spread dry tobacco leaves around your property.

THNKS

RANJAN

saima

Dear Mr Nawabzada,

Please spray carbolic acid all along the boundry and in the farm fortnightly for atleast six months. This should solve the problem.

Regards

caksjs

Snake Repellent Plants

1. Sarpagangha
2. Wild Garlic
3. Andrographis paniculata / green chirayta
4. Creat
5. King of bitters
6. India echinacea

Please be informed that these plants i got in one of the thread in this website itself...I just took the note of it...for i just bought a land and to secure from all issues...you may verify before proceeding...