Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Small Mushroom Farm For Sale@rs.20,000/-(Secunderabad)

Register

Click Here!

madhusai

Only 3 days left just Rs. 20,000/-!!!!!!
Iam selling it at heavy loss as i have to leave abroad so please do come and visit and buy if you like it.
If any one interested please do come and visit.
And people who all ready visited i am selling it for 20k so do come up and meet me if you are interested.

I am in urgent need for money that's why this low price, people who are already in mushroom cultivation this is a golden opportunity to expand.

Hi
I am cultivating mushrooms in a very small scale in Lothkunta near Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh).
I want to sell this business the cultivation at present is done in three big rooms and the rent for this place is Rs.4500/- only.
I have almost 225 bags packed till now and lot of bags are in fruiting mode and producing mushrooms.
I have all the infrastructure in place and intact, all you need to do is come and start cultivating.
I will give you details of Spawn seller and the bulk buyer as well.
Interested people do contact me for further information.

Please do come up with any offers you have as i need money urgently to leave abroad please come with a sensible offer and this small farm can be yours.

1. Total area?
Its three big rooms one hall 18x11 two rooms 12x11 and a kitchen.

2. Cost per month
It depends on how many bags you pack, now u just have to bring paddy straw and start packing i have chemical and spawn(Seeds) ready.

3. Production per bag.
One time 400 grams to 800 grams and it gives mushrooms for atleast 3 times and if left like that it can produce mushroom upto 5 times.

4. Can we grow same crop all around the year.
Yes you can pack bags daily.

5. Which kind of Mushroom are growing and which kinds are suitable for the place according to the environment.
I am growing Oyster mushroom (Elm Oyster Mushroom) and we have to create humidity for cultivation.

6 Surrounding locality and amenities.
The place is in lothkunta its a inside the city so u can expect all amenities you want.

7. Crop cycles.
Total bag needs atleast 60 days for full bag life cycle.

Anything more you need please do ask.

tiru

Iam selling it at heavy loss as i have to leave abroad so please do come and visit and buy if you like it.
And people who all ready visited i am selling it for 20k so do come up and meet me if you are interested.

I am in urgent need for money that's why this low price, people who are already in mushroom cultivation this is a golden opportunity to expand.

Hi
I am cultivating mushrooms in a very small scale in Lothkunta near Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh).
I want to sell this business the cultivation at present is done in three big rooms and the rent for this place is Rs.4500/- only.
I have almost 225 bags packed till now and lot of bags are in fruiting mode and producing mushrooms.
I have all the infrastructure in place and intact, all you need to do is come and start cultivating.

Please do come up with any offers you have as i need money urgently to leave abroad please come with a sensible offer and this small farm can be yours.

1. Total area?

2. Cost per month
It depends on how many bags you pack, now u just have to bring paddy straw and start packing i have chemical and spawn(Seeds) ready.

3. Production per bag.
One time 400 grams to 800 grams and it gives mushrooms for atleast 3 times and if left like that it can produce mushroom upto 5 times.

5. Which kind of Mushroom are growing and which kinds are suitable for the place according to the environment.
I am growing Oyster mushroom (Elm Oyster Mushroom) and we have to create humidity for cultivation.

The place is in lothkunta its a inside the city so u can expect all amenities you want.

7. Crop cycles.

hello please send me detail address of spawn seller and bulk buyer sorrounding hyderabad,India, i am going to start mushroom cultivation business, so please i need your help

hamza123

Intrested

We Are interested to visit your farm , please give me reply as soon as possible...
This is my contact number

Last edited by a moderator:

madhusai

Hi Hamza i have sent you a with my mobile number please do contact

tvgopal3

Hello

Please whats app me with photo on 7675990815.

Hi

1. Total area?

2. Cost per month

3. Production per bag.

7. Crop cycles.

sunanda12

Hi

1. Total area?

2. Cost per month

3. Production per bag.

7. Crop cycles.

Hai, is this still available? I'm very interested, if available please contact