Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

SFAC Venture Capital

Register

Click Here!

agrowonders

The establishment of the Small Farmers’ Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC) in 1994 was a sequel to the Finance Minister’s 1992-93 Budget Speech including Government of India’s intention to set up an autonomous body for the promotion and development of small farmers’ agri-business activities. Such a body would be funded by institutions such as the RBI, NABARD, IDBI and the like. It was much clear that the Consortium’s membership would include inter-alia, various Development Banks, Public Sector Corporations, Private Sector Companies, Scientific Institutions, besides Farmers’ Associations.

The SFAC was envisaged as a catalytic/facilitating agent to promote the type of activities enumerated on the principles of economic efficiency, environmental soundness and social equity, so that the country began a new chapter in its agricultural history, where farm enterprises would yield not only more quality products but also more productive jobs and higher income in rural areas.
AVAIL 10% VENTURE CAPITAL(INTEREST FREE ) FOR PROTECTED CUTLTIVATION PROJECT FOR 5 YRS.
BY AN Empanelled Consultant.

viji_bi

Dear Sir,
I came know of a agricultural project being done at Mumbai. The cost per acre is 4.50 lacs. I wish to take up this project. Pls let me know if you could provide financial support for the same. If so pls let me know the terms. Pls reply

Last edited by a moderator: