Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Setting up of Dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

dharamkalani

Hi,

I am interested in setting up a dairy farm with 1,000 nos of cows/buffaloes near nashik maharashtra. I have already acquired 125 acres irrigated land for the same. I would like to hire consultant for the setting up dairy farm. Also I would require manufacturers of milking machines, animal feed, medicines, animal farms, etc for setting up farm.

pl contact me on 9673005200 and dharamkalani@gmail.com

regards
dharam kalani

Last edited:

bimal 1970

Please give me your email or phone i can share a lot with you

Regards

Hi,

I am interested in setting up a dairy farm with 1,000 nos of cows/buffaloes near nashik maharashtra. I have already acquired 125 acres irrigated land for the same. I would like to hire consultant for the setting up dairy farm. Also I would require manufacturers of milking machines, animal feed, medicines, animal farms, etc for setting up farm.

pl contact me

regards
dharam kalani

eiribooks

Dairy farming Project Report

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering industrial project reports, Project Report.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine:

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Phone:
+91 - 011 - 23918117,
45626431, 64727385
Website (Online Store):
www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com

HI-TECH PROJECTS : Ask for the free copy of Hi-Tech Projects, Monthly Magazine on New Project Opportunities and Industrial Technologies. Just e-mail us to send a free copy.