Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

self employment

Register

Click Here!

v divya

Hi, I request all of the members to suggest me which small scale business would be better to start up. I am a BT post graduate and know about only big industries but I'm not so rich to invest huge amount. Please share your opinion and help me . Thank you

ram10465

Hi, I request all of the members to suggest me which small scale business would be better to start up. I am a BT post graduate and know about only big industries but I'm not so rich to invest huge amount. Please share your opinion and help me . Thank you
Madam plz visit

Last edited by a moderator:

ladies can lift uptheir life through this busines

Can I get your located place and your age, and your strength to invest to do the self business?

I have a good business, many ladies are up lift through this business,if you need details.Contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ravianil

From which part of India you are, makes the first difference frnd,
Once the place is known then can suggest the type of business, As all the places is not suitable for all kinds of business.
think 100 times before u start anything
be careful while u start & what ever you do -u should concentrate 200% towards reaching Ur Goals.feel free to contact me or else ur contact no & ur email id
if u inform the details can suggest or club to start business

Regards -Ravi

kanish

new business ideas

From which part of India you are, makes the first difference frnd,
Once the place is known then can suggest the type of business, As all the places is not suitable for all kinds of business.
think 100 times before u start anything
be careful while u start & what ever you do -u should concentrate 200% towards reaching Ur Goals.feel free to contact me or else ur contact no & ur email id
if u inform the details can suggest or club to start business

Regards -Ravi
my area is namakkal dist.please advise

raviprasad

Go for a small investment in selling Bonsai plants and fresh flowers. Its is really a profitable business which suits exactly for ladies.Ravi@9884435825

srisahpandu

vermicompost fertilizer making project .