Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Seeds & Seedling available in Pakistan

Register

Click Here!

saminaveed

We are pleased to introduce ourselves "BIO GREEN PAKISTAN" as a commercial farming company in PAKISTAN. We have Seeds & seedling JATROPHA in Pakistan.
Currently, we are looking for buyer, company/Persons to do purchase /joint venture with us for the growing of jatropha in our country PAKISTAN. We give all facilities to our partners.

Waiting to hear reply.

Best regards,

Sikandar Sami

CEO

Bio Green Pakistan
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

amar_jyoti

Jatropha seeds

We are pleased to introduce ourselves "BIO GREEN PAKISTAN" as a commercial farming company in PAKISTAN. We have Seeds & seedling JATROPHA in Pakistan.
Currently, we are looking for buyer, company/Persons to do purchase /joint venture with us for the growing of jatropha in our country PAKISTAN. We give all facilities to our partners.

Waiting to hear reply.

Best regards,

Sikandar Sami

CEO

Bio Green Pakistan
Please contact....
Dear Mr. Sami,

We are happy for your initiative. This is to inform you that we IKF Green Fuel Limited, a bio-diesel manufacturing company, having its corporate office at Sectotr-16, Noida. We need jatropha seeds for production of bio-diesel. So kindly send your quotation relating to seeds and also the quality you provided to us and also oil containing capacity in the seedds. Next thing is that how much seeds you can provide to us.

I have narrated below our official address :

Please contact.....
regards

Amar

Last edited by a moderator:

kamalgk

Contact information?

I don't see your contact information? How do I buy from you?

Waiting to hear reply.

Best regards,

Sikandar Sami

CEO

Bio Green Pakistan
Please contact....

bharatbook

Waiting to hear reply.

Best regards,

Sikandar Sami

CEO

Bio Green Pakistan
Please contact....
I want to buy please give me you contact information.

qmar3176

Buy Jatropha seeds

Hi im looking for jatropha seeds to buy for oil extraction.

Our requirement will be 4000MT per month
Location Kuala lumpur

Kindly quote your best price and MOQ and also seed specifications.

Thank you and regards

Kumar
Advance Excell Marketers