Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Opportunity Search for partners in the process of buying and selling used agricultural machinery.

Register

Click Here!

S

stanislav

I am in Russia and sell agricultural machinery on Russian bulletin boards, like Avito, and at the same time create a website that sells it, but I do not want to be responsible to the client for the quality of a used harvester, tractor, Mulcher and so on! Are there people here who want me to send my clients to them for the process of concluding a deal on the purchase and sale of agricultural equipment (I plan to receive my salary in the form of a part of advertising expenses or as a percentage of the purchase and sale of equipment)? Can you organize the delivery of used equipment from Scandinavia, Europe, or the USA at a price that is favorable for a client in Russia? What guarantees can you provide to clients that they will not be deceived by you? Thank you for your attention to my post and I look forward to hearing from you!

intertrade

I am in Russia and sell agricultural machinery on Russian bulletin boards, like Avito, and at the same time create a website that sells it, but I do not want to be responsible to the client for the quality of a used harvester, tractor, Mulcher and so on! Are there people here who want me to send my clients to them for the process of concluding a deal on the purchase and sale of agricultural equipment (I plan to receive my salary in the form of a part of advertising expenses or as a percentage of the purchase and sale of equipment)? Can you organize the delivery of used equipment from Scandinavia, Europe, or the USA at a price that is favorable for a client in Russia? What guarantees can you provide to clients that they will not be deceived by you? Thank you for your attention to my post and I look forward to hearing from you!

Yes.
What all you may need and qty per equipment?

You shall be officially taken care.

Email details as requested with your details.

Last edited by a moderator:

intertrade

Send me an email of the new and used agricultural equipments, origin, other details, offer etc, I can give a try professional being an international trade consultant since 2 decades and I have presence in EU.

Last edited by a moderator: