Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Running dairy farm for lease rental

Register

Click Here!

kanchan_dairy

We are offering for lease rental currently running dairy farm with about 25 cows and all the infrastructure including sheds, vermicompost shed, godown, labour quarters, fodder in 7 acres of land, electricity and plenty of water suitable to run the current operation as well as for further expansion.

Interested farmers with experience or new members interested in venturing into dairy farming please contact for further terms and conditions.

Dileep

ashwithonline

Interested

Hello Sir,

I'm interested in the proposal. My no is and my id is . ping me if your interested...

Last edited by a moderator:

swameeya_vj

your location pls

we are wanted lease your dairy from pls yours condact details send me

kanchan_dairy

Re: Dairy farm for lease

Dear members,

I have sent replies to your private messages. Please look up into your respective emails.

Thanks for the interest.

Dileep

ashoks

Can I get details -

Dilipji, Can I get details, I had visited your farm 6-7 months ago and things did not materialise then. Can i get more details on the lease.

Regards

Nilesh Shah.

We are offering for lease rental currently running dairy farm with about 25 cows and all the infrastructure including sheds, vermicompost shed, godown, labour quarters, fodder in 7 acres of land, electricity and plenty of water suitable to run the current operation as well as for further expansion.

Interested farmers with experience or new members interested in venturing into dairy farming please contact for further terms and conditions.

Dileep