Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

rubber plantation

Register

Click Here!

chandy

required 1 or 2 partners to do rubber plantation in sindhudurg dist of maharashtra near Goa

Please email me for further details

Thanks & Regards

Note : this is not at all an easy task. There is no easy way to make good money. Those who are really interested, welcome. I will be with you guys always to acheive our goal

Last edited by a moderator:

vmat

I am interested. Please send me more details
Regards

Varghese Mathew

agronews

Rubber Plantations

Sir,

i am from kerala and own small rubber plantation in kerala.
I can help you plant rubber in your place, sindhudurg.

However, the season for planting rubber is over for the year. Season starts from may end-june beginning when rain starts.

Please let me know the details of the land- area, availability of monsoon, proximity to road., etc., your terms and conditions, availability of labourers, etc.

If the land is having trees and other vegetation, the same have to be removed for digging pits for planting trees.

If you want to plant seeds, seeds have to be purchased and germinated in advance to avoid loss of time. This is cheaper compared to bud sapplings.

Please reply/call -

akondeti

Please send details to akondeti@gmail.com

Hi,
Can you send me more details like project cost, viability, investment needed, gestation period?

Thanks

kasibooks

hari,

please send further details
hari
required 1 or 2 partners to do rubber plantation in sindhudurg dist of maharashtra near Goa

Please email me for further details

Thanks & Regards

Note : this is not at all an easy task. There is no easy way to make good money. Those who are really interested, welcome. I will be with you guys always to acheive our goal