Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rs. 3.3 Lac(s) to 8.25 Lac(s), Agricultural/Farm Land in Thenkasi Taluk, Tirunelveli

Register

Click Here!

vijaysa

Let me know if any are interested on group buy. Organic Agri Land at Kambenery Pudukuddy Village near Courtralam. It is just 7 Km from Madurai to Kollam National Highways. Good for group buy. You buy 2.5 acres for 8.25 Lakh Rs. Agri team cultivates and maintains it. Agri team will pay you around 75,000Rs at end of every year and also depends on the profit . Your land will be maintained by experienced farmers.

All about group buy. kambenery pudukuddy is a village near courtralam at the foot hill of western ghat.
It has good climate of a hill station and virgin soil with high natural manures. it includes natural fountain and a small river originating from the mountain. ariel distance from courtralam is just 4 km to our farm. it is just 7 km from madurai to kollam national highways and also is accessible to train station (Pothigai express - kadaiyanallur). for all party's we give stay & free transportation.We are situated near kadaiyanallur railways and fast 1.5hrs drive from international airport in thiruvananthapuram, the tourist places in and around includes:Courtallam,Amba samuthiram,Thenmala,Kanniya kumari

1)common cultivation is done in the farm cluster.
2) 2.5 acres per person is registered with individual passage
3)main crops include coconuts, mango, jack fruits, red sanders, rose wood and etc... commercial crops like banana, turmeric, cardamom and vegetables etc are also planted as intercrops.
4)we have liability to have the following movable and immovable properties on each unit such as resorts, bore well, well, eb connection, fencing, labor shed, god owns, all constructions related to any agro industry and all infrastructure required for the farm cluster.
5)the cost of maintenance, profit or loss and the usage derived from the infrastructure which is mentioned in condition no.6 is common to all land owners.
6)the above mentioned, infrastructure shall be established in any unit with special agreement between concerned land owner and our org.
7)any suggestion and idea regarding the development of the farm cluster proposed by any land owner shall be considered
8) if any land owner intends to sell his own unit due to any unavoidable situation, we shall be prefered first on the sale. secondly he shall sell to any of the land owners of the farm. if not, buyer shall be a third party. who must register the land under the same terms and conditions of our farm clusters
9) a common irrigation system is made in entire farm cluster with no barriers, bunds between the units
The loan with subsidies shall be availed from the government according to the requirement based on the plans and schemes.
10)the net profit after the deduction of expenses shall be shared as 40:60 between we and landowners
All accounts and other details shall be uploaded after every month
11) land owners shall be permitted to check the accounts at any time either in the farm or in the business center
12)the work done, future plans and developments, has to be discussed in land owners council meeting organized once in six months

karpaka

thanks for the posting; can you please email copy of the documents to be executed for this; if suitable, i shall arrange for my representative to visit you/location;
thanks and regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

syed_i40

hi, I am intrested in buying land only (without any schemes). If land available for the mentioned rate of 3.3 lacs I will be intrested in buying about 10 - 15 acres. if papers are clear and registration can be done immediately please let me know.
Regards