Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Revival of loss making dairy farms

Register

Click Here!

manas reddy

Hi All,

I am happy to introduce our new services in revival of loss making dairy farms

With our experience in running dairy farms profitably and extensive network of suppliers and buyers we are offering consultancy services for turning sick and loss making dairy farms into highly profitable ones.

what ever the problem may be, feeding, labor,medical, hygiene, heard management we will resolve it.

best of all is that we will not charge you if the dairy does not make profits!!!!

contact now for farming without worries!!!

Manas Reddy
manasreddy407@gmail.com

alok0110

Help in setting up a profitable dairy farm

Dear Sir,

I am in the process of setting a Dairy farm near Kanpur in UP in 1 Acre of Land. Kindluy let me know if you will be able to help me setting up a profitable dairy farm right from the beginning.

Regards,
Alok

Sick Dairy Farm

Hi All,

I am happy to introduce our new services in revival of loss making dairy farms

With our experience in running dairy farms profitably and extensive network of suppliers and buyers we are offering consultancy services for turning sick and loss making dairy farms into highly profitable ones.

what ever the problem may be, feeding, labor,medical, hygiene, heard management we will resolve it.

best of all is that we will not charge you if the dairy does not make profits!!!!

contact now for farming without worries!!!

Manas Reddy
manasreddy407@gmail.com
Dear Manas,

I am a farmer in Satara,Maharahtra and having 20 deshi cows,bio gas plant of 8 Cub Mtrs capacity , a setup for production of vermicompost..This entire set up is running in loss.I need help.Kindly let me have your concrete proposal.

Sharad Talwalkar

spfarms

Hi this sounds really interesting, being an Agriculture graduate I am already in to farming I would love to have a word with you if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

manas reddy

in and around Bangalore

Hi All,

thanks for the good response, as of now we are offering services in and around 150 KM form Bangalore for dairies with more than 20 animals

We will be able to help dairies with less than 20 animals if they are located in kolar, chintamani, srinivaspur, bangalore, malur, hoskote, and areas close to ramasamudram and punganur in Chittoor AP

for dairies beyond the 150 KM radius, we may be able to help only if the scale of the project is more than 50 animals

for projects out side the southern states please send us a mail and we will let you know the feasibility

Manas Reddy
manasreddy407@gmail.com