Wanted REquired Poultry Shed For lease or rent basis

If you notice spam, irrelevant or unsolicited advertisement posts please alert us by clicking the "Report" or the "Contact us" link below. Posts violating Forum Posting Policy will be removed.

power puneet

Dear All,

I M looking for a Poultry shed within or near by Bangalore for a lease/rent basis. If any one interested kindly contact me .

Poultry shed capacity should be 4 to 8k chicks.

Regards

Prasad

sujan_mn

Have 8 acre of Land for Rent

Hey,

I have 8 acre of land near mysore. Please let me know if your interested in Rent per annum.

Regards
Sujan

venkateshr

@ Puneet

One of my friend has complete setup of Poultry farm. You just need to get the chicks and raise them. He wanted to rent/lease it out. Its a plug and play option. I will recheck with him and let you know by tomorrow if its still available. The places falls on SH74. Below link will show you the route from Rajanukunthe:

Note: In the above link you can see 6 poultry sheds with red tails.

Last edited by a moderator:

power puneet

@ Puneet

One of my friend has complete setup of Poultry farm. You just need to get the chicks and raise them. He wanted to rent/lease it out. Its a plug and play option. I will recheck with him and let you know by tomorrow if its still available. The places falls on SH74. Below link will show you the route from Rajanukunthe:

Hi Venkatesh

Thanks for the concern. Yeah You can ask and confirm me about this.
But I didt get the route link you mentioned. How far it is from bangalore........

Regards

Nutan

abhijith

Hello,
This is Abhijith from Bangalore.I wanted to start a poultry business.... but I dont have enough funds to construct a poultry shed.... I would be happy if there is any poultry shed for lease/rent basis.Kindly contact me if there is any such poultry shed nearby bangalore.
Regards
Abhijith

abhijith

@ Puneet

Hello,
This is Abhijith from Bangalore.I wanted to start a poultry business.... but I dont have enough funds to construct a poultry shed.... I would be happy if there is any poultry shed for lease/rent basis.Kindly contact me if there is any such poultry shed nearby bangalore.
Regards
Abhijith

habeeb86rahman

Am having about 16000+ sft of land adjacent to national highway , devanhalli .

Am having about 16000+ sft of land adjacent to national highway , devanhalli . Lokking for genuine lessors . Contact 7760970971 for more details or visit to the land

Dear All,

I M looking for a Poultry shed within or near by Bangalore for a lease/rent basis. If any one interested kindly contact me .

Poultry shed capacity should be 4 to 8k chicks.

Regards

Prasad

habeeb86rahman

Am having about 16000+ sft of land adjacent to national highway , devanhalli . Lokking for genuine lessors . Contact 7760970971 for more details or visit to the land

gmbreeders

Poultry farm for rent Mallsandra Near Hoskote,27x272" 10 Shed with 2 ,bore well for farm, water tanks attached to farm,Monthly rent 1,2 to 1.5 Lakhs Negotiable , if anyone interested plz contact
Call me at: 9739957126/9980999736.

land for rent

I have 1 acre and 8 gunte land near Gauribidanur for rent anybody interested please contact me 9845098241
suitable for poultry form etc

Last edited:

bioneed

Hello,
Regards
Abhijith
I have a poultry shed plz contact

Last edited by a moderator: