Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Required more info on hydroponics cultivation

Register

Click Here!

maluraman

Sir what About Investment in Aquaponics. What is the space requirment in Aquaponics. Whether it is success in india or not please give some information about that sir.

abdumail

Sir what About Investment in Aquaponics. What is the space requirment in Aquaponics. Whether it is success in india or not please give some information about that sir.
Pls send us your contact details, land location and email. We will get back to you soonest. Thanks.

udaymathapati

Hello Maluraman,
Hydropoincs is successful in India and it give you high quality produce with good productivity. You may want to attend the detail training program to be conducted by Australian expert happening in Pune. Give me your mail id, I will provide you further details about training program.

ketanbhavsar

Hello Maluraman,
Hydropoincs is successful in India and it give you high quality produce with good productivity. You may want to attend the detail training program to be conducted by Australian expert happening in Pune. Give me your mail id, I will provide you further details about training program.
Hello Uday Sir!
Can you please send me the training details as well?
My email id: ketanbhavsar20@gmail.com
Thank You!

ssagar7001

Hello Maluraman,
Hello sir,
Pls can u mail me details about hydroponics cultivation.mail id- ssarade7001@gmail.com
Thank you

netmonk

Hello Maluraman,
Hi,
Could you please share the training details paul.netmonk@gmail.com
Regards
Paul