Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available REAL CHEAP Land available in CHATTISGARH,MP and ORISSA

Register

Click Here!

anijsangu

Hello,

We can provide you the lands as per your REQUIREMENT and as per your BUDGET.....we can provide you up to 1000 acres of lands in the above 3 states...Also we have lands near COAL mines and RIVER.....also we can provide ponds of around 30 to 100 acres for AQUAFARM....if interested contact us

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal
Hello Agrawal saab,
I am looking for leased or rented land around 100 acres in U.P. ready for 5 to 10 years lease. If you have some options please contact me.
Thank you, Anuj

Last edited by a moderator:

abp1818

Before contacting u please provide me the full details on my whats app. i am looking for Very cheap lowest cost 5000 to 7000 per acre. Orrissa, Bangalore.

patela

I need 10-25 acre cheap land with good connectivity and water level.

mishrak

Hello,

We can provide you the lands as per your REQUIREMENT and as per your BUDGET.....we can provide you up to 1000 acres of lands in the above 3 states...Also we have lands near COAL mines and RIVER.....also we can provide ponds of around 30 to 100 acres for AQUAFARM....if interested contact us

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal
Want 5-10 acre cheap agriculture land in MP with water resource and electricity.

unisonindia

I want 10-50 acres of Land in or around Raipur, Chhattisgarh and in Western Odisha. Budget 2 to 5 lakhs depends upon location.

kumarm17

Hi ,

Required agricultural land of 4-5 agricultural land in Chattisgarh ,Jharkhand, or Madhya Pradesh within 10 lakhs. Please contact me

laxmane

Hi, Please let me know if any land available at a cheap rate in Odisha.

monish

Hello,

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal
hi
Are you still dealing in Agri land ? I need land with water facilities, road access and must not be a baron depends on the price per acre buying volume varies from our end