Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Pure Organic Fresh green beans and Other Vegetables for sale now.

Register

Click Here!

tabot

I have the pleasure of introducing our company and products to you. Ourcompany is a food processing enterprise which specializes in producingquick-frozen and fresh products such as Pea Pods, Green beans, Spinach,White asparagus, Green asparagus, Bamboo Shoots, Broccoli, Cauliflower,Mushroom, Peanuts, Strawberry Pineapples, Lychee, Sweet oranges, Mangoand various kinds of mix vegetables, etc. We have succeeded inpromoting the organic compatibility both ISO9001:2000 and HACCP. Ourfood products are widely exported to Japan, USA, Europe, Australia,Singapore etc. We have our own R&D department. The annualproduction capacity can reach 8000 metric tons and the annual incomeamounted to US$3,000,000 last year.
More Product Features ?

Please contact us for just about any product, if we can not supply you we shall help you get a reliable supplier.

Give me Yr contact no. n Email id

Ajay Dwivedi

I have the pleasure of introducing our company and products to you. Ourcompany is a food processing enterprise which specializes in producingquick-frozen and fresh products such as Pea Pods, Green beans, Spinach,White asparagus, Green asparagus, Bamboo Shoots, Broccoli, Cauliflower,Mushroom, Peanuts, Strawberry Pineapples, Lychee, Sweet oranges, Mangoand various kinds of mix vegetables, etc. We have succeeded inpromoting the organic compatibility both ISO9001:2000 and HACCP. Ourfood products are widely exported to Japan, USA, Europe, Australia,Singapore etc. We have our own R&D department. The annualproduction capacity can reach 8000 metric tons and the annual incomeamounted to US$3,000,000 last year.
More Product Features ?

Please contact us for just about any product, if we can not supply you we shall help you get a reliable supplier.

Last edited by a moderator:

nstores

Sir,
I am interested in your organic vegetables. We have chain stores in Chennai. Please reply to your offerings.

Regards,
Ramesh

Last edited by a moderator: